Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a forum and then destroy all your hard work in about 3 seconds?

It'll really piss you off! :mad::eek::mad:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Kev,

Tell me where to send it and I'll send over a bottle of the good stuff to help ease the pain. Just name your poison

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
No, sorry Kevin, never done that, but I hardly know how to post messages.

dadogs, I was thinking that same thing as I was responding to the other thread.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
So what's your flavor Kevin, scotch, vodka, bourbon, rum?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
berri flavored stoli mixes nicely with ginger ale! :D
pm me a address and it'll be there shortly!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Back it up!

If there's one thing that I've learned from being in the IT field for years now, always back your crap up. Whether you do hourly, daily or weekly back-ups, do something and get in the routine of doing it. Also, make sure to keep it on a different machine or on some sort of external hardware.

But other then that, I do feel your pain, I've been there and learned the hard way as well.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you're not lying. I enabled auto daily backup on the server so this wont happen again.

sushi? thank you dear.

squid.

·
Registered
858 Posts
SportyChick said:
Back it up!

If there's one thing that I've learned from being in the IT field for years now, always back your crap up. Whether you do hourly, daily or weekly back-ups, do something and get in the routine of doing it. Also, make sure to keep it on a different machine or on some sort of external hardware.

But other then that, I do feel your pain, I've been there and learned the hard way as well.
I couldn't agree more. I keep a backup copy of my HD on the server and on CD. My data is always in 3 different places in case something happens.

I think Kevin just got scared that I was about to over take him as the top poster so he deleted everything. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. We all know what a selfish ass he can be.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Shoot, need a phone # to complete the order.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
let me know when you're done so i can erase all this before the spiders grab it.

can't express my appreciation. one of the nicest things anyone's done in a long time (since sporty was here last time) wheewwwweee!
***just kidding honey, my wife reads these sometimes***

1 - 20 of 58 Posts