Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
It seems that Bayliss is back in form and hungry for a Championship win... I am just glad racing season is upon us :D

Hopefully we will have a good racing dog fight for this year WSBK opening.

Oh and... Toseland will take it!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, ever since all the interesting racers vacated WSBK it did get boring but know with the return of some of the former greats, it looks like its gonna be a great yr of racing!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I thought JT got third on the 2nd race (at least that's what the announcers said) and there was no re-play of it but I got 1 out off 2 right :D

Both races got good passed the midway point and this is only gonna get better... Yeah!

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
you know I usually am not a big fan of FIM SBK, but these 2 races today were awesome!!!

I was just happy to watch a race... it was great.
Jump on board Papa...it's gonna be a fun year to watch....

Ragdoll: Maybe this "Battle of Troy" thing will play out all year and give us sumpm we ain't had since Bayliss v. Edwards

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Unreal race #1... havent watched the 2nd race yet... have to head down after dinner

I love DVR!

Can you imagine... race #1... a few turns from home and a guy takes you out... a 'buddy' no less....

DOH!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What a fantastic way to start the year. Not since Bayliss and Edwards went at it has it been this good. That second race between the two Troy's was superlative. The Duck has it over the Gixxer in the corners but the Gixxer has the HP on the straights. This is gonna be one great year. Even the Yamahas were looking great, Haga and Pitt, and Toseland on the Honda, geeze this was exciting stuff. Typical Haga move though taking out Kagayama. Those Aussies can ride, I'd love to see what Mladin could do in a three way. Anyway looks like WSBK is alive and well in '06.

Tnorth
'05 Gix1

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
"Ragdoll: Maybe this "Battle of Troy" thing will play out all year and give us sumpm we ain't had since Bayliss v. Edwards"

Or since Yates vs. Privateer....

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
ragdoll said:
"Ragdoll: Maybe this "Battle of Troy" thing will play out all year and give us sumpm we ain't had since Bayliss v. Edwards"

Or since Yates vs. Privateer....
LOL!!

Let's hope they keep things civil!!

And how about that WSBK? They'll be back in the saddle next weekend, while the rest of these pussies are doing testing and press junkets and crap.......dating supermodels and checking their hair.....getting ready to race on "ovals":eek: ....partyin' in Daytona and tossin' me a few groupies......

Such Sallies.....

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I'll drink a beer for you buddy... Is it still cold up in Joisey GDJAM? :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
It's so nice to have bike racing back on TV. Great start to the season.

Bayliss tried to force it, I would have loved to see a dragrace down the last straight. Awesome battle, anyway.

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
RC90 said:
I'll drink a beer for you buddy... Is it still cold up in Joisey GDJAM? :D

Check the Daytona thread....

I just might be there pissin' all over your Florida sunshine:)

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
I know someone who is pissed at Haga about now.

Great racing in both races.
Nice mix of bikes in the top five.

Would have liked to see GoShow in his SS race.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Great races!

Don't know what it is though and I don't know if this happens to anyone else. When ever I watch races on TV, guaranteed I'll start to fall asleep even if I'm not tired. By lap 10, my eyes are starting to get heavy and I'm struggling to stay awake.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.