Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday & Tuesday after Bike Week - March 13/14 at JenningsGP
http://www.wristtwisters.com/catalo...id=92&osCsid=4f8a6d9303f666f87ddada144f56686e

We're about 8 weeks away and still have lots of open spaces. Really need to get you guys on the track and have a great time riding with buddies. All skill levels are welcome.

Starting to get a little concerned about the number of riders, would hate to put this event in jeopardy so please let me know if you have any questions.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
I will see... but probably not going to be able to make it. Between Bike Week and advertisements hitting the week before...
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've got 8 weeks to figure out a way to be there. Countries have been invaded and governments overthrown in less time. Don't be scared of having a BMW school you. ;)
 
G

·
I'm thinking about going... Not sure yet. Do you have to do both days?
NewRedRider has been bugging me about it. :rolleyes:
Never been on a track before but have been wanting to for a long time.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
flicky, jennings is a great track to go to! i did my first and second track days there. and you have some great people who can help you find the lines and such!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
flicky said:
I'm thinking about going... Not sure yet. Do you have to do both days?
NewRedRider has been bugging me about it. :rolleyes:
Never been on a track before but have been wanting to for a long time.:D
I know this question has been asked before but can we purchase just one day? I can't remember your answer. 2 days is a LOT of track time! I don't think I'd be physically able to ride both days (without wadding the bike up) and I'd hate to pay for 2 days and only use 1.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
jetblast10 said:
You've got 8 weeks to figure out a way to be there. Countries have been invaded and governments overthrown in less time. Don't be scared of having a BMW school you. ;)
that has to be one of the funniest things i have ever heard...
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm bringing the pressure to you man. We talk all the time about getting back on the track and you can never make it. My suggestion is don't go to Bikeweek, use that time to work and take the time off to do the track. Change up the ad hit dates, you've got weeks before press blueline commit. If there were a thousand bucks in an envelope waiting for you there you'd find a way to be there. You know you're jonesing to get back on the track, i'm just showing a little stubborn encouragement.
 
G

·
lil' ******* girl said:
flicky, jennings is a great track to go to! i did my first and second track days there. and you have some great people who can help you find the lines and such!!!!
Thanks for the info.

JB... How many openings do you have left?
I actually have that weekend off. 8 weeks is enough time for me to get ready. I think I know a couple of guys that would come with me.:D
C'mon NewRedRider lets go!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
858 Posts
JB, I told flicky wrong. For some reasson I thought this was a weekend. I can't make the Mon/Tue dates but flicky is working on finding a couple of people that might go with him. Sorry man but you'll have to count me out.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
The problem is I can't change the dates of the ad hitting, that county ad hits the first week of the month, every month. Can't spend $1500 on an add and not be there to take calls and install systems. It sucks.
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Motohead said:
The problem is I can't change the dates of the ad hitting, that county ad hits the first week of the month, every month. Can't spend $1500 on an add and not be there to take calls and install systems. It sucks.
To take calls? Isn't that what India is for? It'd be like $.13 an hour.
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Mike - a bunch. Most everyone who's signed up are regulars who've been there every year. At this rate there isn't much need to distinguish between slower and faster riders, everyone who's signed up so far is a experience quick rider, we need some new faces.
 
G

·
jetblast10 said:
Hey Mike - a bunch. Most everyone who's signed up are regulars who've been there every year. At this rate there isn't much need to distinguish between slower and faster riders, everyone who's signed up so far is a experience quick rider, we need some new faces.
I talked to GA_RR the other day and he seemed to be lookin' to go. I'm puttin' the word out as much as I can :)
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top