WristTwisters.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wanna free cat?
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
why

This site is mostly about the 919, so why isn't there a representation of one on the header? What is that thing that's there now? Wasn't there a 919 up there before? Just wondering...:|

·
Super Moderator
11,205 Posts
This site is mostly about the 919, so why isn't there a representation of one on the header? What is that thing that's there now? Wasn't there a 919 up there before? Just wondering...:|
Looks like one of the really fast red ones over on the right side. It's been a while since that header was changed. I think at the time they were trying to diversify, since the 919 was a dying breed. Still don't know why there is a bike parked in the road in the middle of a corner :whistling:

·
Wanna free cat?
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks like one of the really fast red ones over on the right side. It's been a while since that header was changed. I think at the time they were trying to diversify, since the 919 was a dying breed. Still don't know why there is a bike parked in the road in the middle of a corner :whistling:
A dying breed? You can't kill a 919 and everyone knows the SILVER ones are the fastest! So, at one time there was a 919 up there? What is that monstrosity parked in the curve? I don't know doody about web design, but how hard is it to "diversify" back to the bike we spend most of our time talking about?

t o o m u c h t i m e o n m y h a n d s

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,598 Posts
I might be a bit more enthusiastic if I had another bike, that's for sure.

·
Wanna free cat?
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might be a bit more enthusiastic if I had another bike, that's for sure.

I thought you were in charge of the juke box:grin2:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,598 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha! I love it!

·
Wanna free cat?
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guess I missed the glory days:|

I miss Ken Phenix and his Iron Butt escapades. Where did he go?

·
Wanna free cat?
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He moved to Colorado and I think he is riding a Kawi Concourse now. I still see him on Facebook and he is building heated gear.
Great guy!

Ken is cooler than the other side of your pillow and his ass is waay harder than most riders

·
`
3,857 Posts
He moved to Colorado and I think he is riding a Kawi Concourse now. I still see him on Facebook and he is building heated gear.

https://www.facebook.com/Phenix-Flaming-Hot-Heated-Motorcycle-Gear-571738242984574/

Great guy!
I still have his REVIT jacket somewhere that he sold me. Was using it to rip in the woods on my supermoto. Should have known better dealing with that frugal sob...."slightly" used is a subjective definition :lol: I never told him about this thought. Remember the picture of him covered in ice? that was the jacket....later, I put 2 and 2 together :lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,205 Posts
I still have his REVIT jacket somewhere that he sold me. Was using it to rip in the woods on my supermoto. Should have known better dealing with that frugal sob...."slightly" used is a subjective definition :lol: I never told him about this thought. Remember the picture of him covered in ice? that was the jacket....later, I put 2 and 2 together :lol:
Haha, with Ken, "slightly used" is relative

·
Wanna free cat?
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I miss the motorcycle picture game!!

Bike on a fairy (ferry)

Reactions: marylandmike
1 - 20 of 24 Posts