WristTwisters.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Need money for parts.
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was checking my vin to renew registration on my 919.

Mine is a 2002, number 728.

Just curious if that's an early number of a later number for 02.

Yeah, random boredness strikes again. I should really do something productive.

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Somebody on here either had 02 or 13...

Mines probably 919191919 ;-)

·
Need money for parts.
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, 73? Way to go. You probably win this one. There should be a pin for oldest 919 or something. Maybe I will send the winner a sticker.

·
doesn't speak for me
162 Posts
2002 #150 here. Looked for the first time because of this post. Hopefully they worked out all the assembly kinks on #1-149......

·
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus
3,802 Posts
Oh, just for the record, my second niner is also an '02 and number 00035. I have the two lowest so far. Do I get two prizes?

·
Canadian Blue
393 Posts
So I wonder if these last 6 digits are for all production or for only US or North America production. In any case the #3 from Richard is quite amazing.
And i wonder how high the numbers get... Like how many 919s were actually made in each year?

·
Le So Cal Troll
5,766 Posts
So I wonder if these last 6 digits are for all production or for only US or North America production. In any case the #3 from Richard is quite amazing.
And i wonder how high the numbers get... Like how many 919s were actually made in each year?
honestly not sure how vin numbers are done... i do know that the lower the ending number the earlier on it was.

and like stated... pics bro!

·
Need money for parts.
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice!

so your black one says xxxx8262xxxx
mine is 8062 and it's black also.

i wonder if there's a significance.

·
Burn-em Upus Asphaltus
3,802 Posts
ganktor said:
nice!

so your black one says xxxx8262xxxx
mine is 8062 and it's black also.

i wonder if there's a significance.
Both were silver I painted it black and had the orange one painted. I may get the black one professional painted soon. Hate the light silver!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts