Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the BMW dealer today to drop off my bike for a shock problem and oil change. Walked around the shop a bit only to lay my eyes on a solid black 999S. Gave her the "big eye", noticing her taught swedish ohlins legs and spine, with marchesini wheels and double ported race exhaust. Nervously, anxiously I stood astride admiring her guages like an inviting smile so I tossed a leg over and immediately smooshed my boys in a fit of raging testicular torsion, she grinned slyley as if this were a game. It took everything I had not to noticeably squirm as the salesman looked on, but he knew.

She felt grand, checked the footplant and squeezed her a bit between the things, knees in the tank. She moaned a bit as her spine compressed but it was more of a heated pant of desire. Just then this sensual italian daughter of lust revealed her price of flight, just north of $23 large and I knew I couldn't roll in the hay any longer. So begrudgingly I dismounted and gave her one last visual indulgence. I knew what I was missing, she knew what she was missing, so I walked around back once more and slipped her the shocker.

Whew.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
jetblast10 said:
Stopped by the BMW dealer today to drop off my bike for a shock problem and oil change. Walked around the shop a bit only to lay my eyes on a solid black 999S. Gave her the "big eye", noticing her taught swedish ohlins legs and spine, with marchesini wheels and double ported race exhaust. Nervously, anxiously I stood astride admiring her guages like an inviting smile so I tossed a leg over and immediately smooshed my boys in a fit of raging testicular torsion, she grinned slyley as if this were a game. It took everything I had not to noticeably squirm as the salesman looked on, but he knew.

She felt grand, checked the footplant and squeezed her a bit between the things, knees in the tank. She moaned a bit as her spine compressed but it was more of a heated pant of desire. Just then this sensual italian daughter of lust revealed her price of flight, just north of $23 large and I knew I couldn't roll in the hay any longer. So begrudgingly I dismounted and gave her one last visual indulgence. I knew what I was missing, she knew what she was missing, so I walked around back once more and slipped her the shocker.

Whew.
reminds me of the last time I met Sporty...

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I can not even write like that in Spanish :(

Was it wrong of me to feel a little turn on when I was reading that? :blink: :tongue_smilie:

envirocbr... capital D after the : to get the smilie to come up right :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.