Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who do you think has the coolest motorcycle on Wrist Twisters?

And I am not looking for "My bike is better than yours." So instead, tell us about someone else's bike.

Is it an exotic? One of a kind? Very customized? What do you like about it? What makes it cool?

You thoughts and nominations?

·
Registered
44 Posts
wats the point talking about someone else's bike... would be more fun to hear about your own bike, what modifications are made and stuf like that.

·
Bitten
5,451 Posts
Haha! I think this is more just the opportunity to say 'Hey, I really dig xxx's bike'

It is not a technical thing. It is a like thing.

Greyhound does not post up on here often, but I like his Ducati 916. If you see it in person...... your admiration for the bike goes through the roof. If it was one plastic, it is now CF. If it was one aluminum, it is not titanium.

I am not going to sit here and brag on his bikes, but it is a heads up for anyone who sees him post. He has some of the nicest bikes you will ever see.

·
9-5-4, 9-2-9, means 9-1-9
1,651 Posts
So who do you think has the coolest motorcycle on Wrist Twisters?

And I am not looking for "My bike is better than yours." So instead, tell us about someone else's bike.

Is it an exotic? One of a kind? Very customized? What do you like about it? What makes it cool?

You thoughts and nominations?
That is the easiest question I have ever heard, and here is the easiest answer........

Get READY.....

EVERYONE THAT HAS A 919 HAS THE COOLEST BIKE. I thought you guys were supposed to be smart. :smart:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I know I'm going to catch a load of sh#t for this.......but........my neighbor has the coolest bike IMHO.....it's Screaming Eagles Fatboy show bike from 2004. Yeah I know it's a "Harley" but it is probably the cleanest one I've seen and very well put together. The paint job is also one of the best that I have laid eyes on.

Now I personally would not buy a Harley, but this one is different in my eyes. The power and torque it puts out is pretty damn amazing as well. It's the only Harley I've been on that can break the rear tire loose at 60mph! The only real downfall to this cruiser is it is too darn loud.

·
orange
9,193 Posts
In my eyes, I have the coolest bike of anyone I know. Of course I'd expect y'all to say the same! :001_cool:

Actually we have two of the coolest bikes, can park the Hornets in a crowd of thousands of motorcycles and never see another one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I know I'm going to catch a load of sh#t for this.......
Here comes the first volley:

:poo:

:D

The coolest bike I personally saw was Ridge's KLR. And I liked it mostly because it had rolled around Moab.

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Here comes the first volley:

:poo:

:D

The coolest bike I personally saw was Ridge's KLR. And I liked it mostly because it had rolled around Moab.
Woohoo!..... wait a minute... damn! I sold it already. :idunno:

My personal favorite is 1000RRhooligan's project. :drool:

·
When in doubt.....GAS IT!
2,528 Posts
Well....I typed this whole thing about Robtharalsons 919 and was interrupted by a short phone call and when I got back to my computer to post it, it told me I didn't have permission for that "act" or some shiit like that. I'm assuming I "timed out" or something.
How long does one have to type out a response and post it? Some of us type slow (slow thought process/head injuries) and get interrupted by phone calls ect.ect., because we're doing this at work. If I only have a couple of minutes to think, type and post before I'm "timed out", well, F that!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts