Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard from Frankie? He's the one to show me this site originally.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
ragdoll said:
Anyone heard from Frankie? He's the one to show me this site originally.

How about BigDaa as well......anyone?

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Frank was here when WristTwisters started out, he went by XFBO. After the fatal crash he never re-signed up. I guess I could shoot him a email and find out what gives.

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
Yeah, he was here....

I posted up for Bigdaa a shile back, but nobody responded.

Does anyone have his email?

I miss his gun slingin conservatism

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Won't be at the bike show today Mike.......Decided to play skating rink and slide my truck into the side of my garage last night.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Mark... Sorry to hear about your mishap, I hope t's not too serious.
Greg... I can get in touch with RC90 and see if he has bigdaa's email.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello All!

A big thnx for those who reached out to me......as is I spend way too much time already on these freaking forums, I just got a little lazy re-registering when this place crashed a few weeks ago.

Mark: Sorry to hear about your mishap, hopefully not too much damage on either property!

Mike: Sorry we missed each other today, I waited in the Suzuki/Galfer stand area for almost 15 min before my group started nagging that they wanted to get going soon. Its too bad too cuz my buddy's dad who is a friend of Ed Knight was with us, you guys might of met before.
As mild as this crazy weather has been we might be riding sooner than we thought!

Im still trying to put my bike back together for street use, right now Im busy prepping the R6 for the track but the RC will be next soooo we;ll have to hook up this season!

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
Bigdaa contacted me yesterday......surprised he's not here yet, but I assume he'll be rolling in anytime......hide the women and children.........

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
And I was just going to say that XFBO is very active on the Speedzilla forums giving shiot to all them boys and he, inmediately appears here... :w00t:

Good to see ya XFBO

Nope, I have no database or e-mails from the old MR days so I can't help there and that's a very touchy situation with Gabriel so I am not going to ask again. Last time he told me he had the box right by his side and if I wanted it, it was mine (in a very Ironic tone I might add) but, what the hell do I know about making or maintaining a forum? Well, probably more than dadogs or Midwest but that and 49 cents won't buy me a coke!!! :laughing4-giggles: :laughing4-giggles: :laughing4-giggles:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Bigdaa contacted me yesterday......surprised he's not here yet, but I assume he'll be rolling in anytime......hide the women and children.........
We are talking about BigDaa with the Orange ZX-10 and NOT bigdaa with the black ZX-10, right?

I'm gonna go eat luch now

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
We are talking about BigDaa with the Orange ZX-10 and NOT bigdaa with the black ZX-10, right?

I'm gonna go eat luch now

You're secretly caught in a demented timewarp and not telling anyone aren't you.:alien:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Yes... what???

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
RC that was some frigggin lunch you took.........

I've been waiting for two years to tell you that we are still waiting for........................

The pink ZX-10 riding bigdaa.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts