Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
born:The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

married:Aquarius / Let The Sunshine In - 5th Dimension

lost viginity: The Reflex - Duran Duran
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,432 Posts
Birthdate: Private Eyes - Daryl Hall & John Oates

I'm gonna be honest, I've never heard that song. Can't say I care too much for Hall and Oates.
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
Bock919 said:
Birthdate: Private Eyes - Daryl Hall & John Oates

I'm gonna be honest, I've never heard that song. Can't say I care too much for Hall and Oates.

Ahhhh c'mon you had to have heard that song
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
Born: Surf City -Jan & Dean

Who the hell are these guys?

18th B-Day: Rick Springfield - Jesse's Girl

That's what i'm talking about!!! :D
 
G

·
Born: Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs (?)

Married: Black or White by M.J. (That explains alot about the last 14 years of my life!!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
dadogs said:
born:The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

married:Aquarius / Let The Sunshine In - 5th Dimension

lost viginity: The Reflex - Duran Duran
cool Duran Duran...haha lost virginity..classic...the song is about sex too!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
Lost virginity? Wow... We're talking about an entire new thread here! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Supposedly your "life song" is the song that was #1 on your 18th b-day.
hmm I have never heard that but I put it in and it

Like a Prayer--Madonna

shoot I need all the prayers I can get right about now:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Supposedly your "life song" is the song that was #1 on your 18th b-day.
"One more night" by Phil Collins.
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Supposedly your "life song" is the song that was #1 on your 18th b-day.

I Knew You Were Waiting - Aretha Franklin and George Michael
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top