Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
What's in a name ?

I know this topic has been broached on Motorush in the past but we have some new members so I figured it would be interesting to bring up again.

How did you come up with your title?

Mine is rather simple as I used to have 3 dogs and my wife and I always used to just call them "dadogs", I liked it and it stuck. Yea I know boring......so give it up and come clean with some backgrounds!

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
my friend gave me this name. One day he walked up to me and said "what's up LittleNinja" and i said "where the heck did that come from?" so he told me he thought of it becuase i'm so little and ride a ninja. So it just stuck. :)

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
Arkansas Razorbacks.

Even tho they pretty much suk these days because of poor coaching, Razorback pride is forever a cultural thang here (and games are always a damn good reason to throw a party!)

Arkansas Razorbike :D

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
My best friend and I came up with Ragdoll as a term to use when crashing your bike. More of a term used when lowsiding... but it broadened out into any type of crashing later. My name is home brewed.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
When my 8 year old Brian was a toddler, he said my name as "Bigdaa" cause it was easy for hime to say it. I loved the way he said it as I walked up to him after work. Him and his little brother Scott still hit me with it now and then.

I talked to a couple Sheriffs one day. One looked at my license plate and asked if I was a District Attorney.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Not certain what my name means?:rolleyes: With the new "freight train" arriving in a few weeks. It will no longer be true.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
CMulford said:
I'm not creative...

Chris (first initial) Mulford (last name)
Yaaawn

Mine is a family assigned nickname. First name Nicholas, family called me knickerbocker...which got shortened to Bocker...which got shortened to Bock. I hated it when I was a teenager. Funny the things we hang on to once we grow up a little.

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Wow..Max, from Montreal. How shiite is that?:D

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Mine comes from my my ancestors heritage being from Hungary. You take that with the number of stars in the crab nebula, divide by pie. Take into account the cost of lettuce in china, and convert that number into letters using crossrefernces in the DaVinci code.

Hence Motohead.

Simple.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Motohead said:
Mine comes from my my ancestors heritage being from Hungary. You take that with the number of stars in the crab nebula, divide by pie. Take into account the cost of lettuce in china, and convert that number into letters using crossrefernces in the DaVinci code.

Hence Motohead.

Simple.
pud

·
919 City Pilot
1,043 Posts
Pegjumpflyer....

I was hauling ass on my Ascot 500 hit a 90 degree corner. leaned to far, caught the peg on the center stand-rear tire jumped out and I went flying (highside)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
midwest said:
Live in the Midwest!

Where men are men....

...and so are the women!
Should that be:

Where the men are men and the sheep run scared?:D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well I ride an R6 but I have been RSixxygrl everywhere else..just dropping the grl on here as people usually have called me just RSixxy...so it is sticking for awhile at this point.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Where doing this again I see... Ok

Had a CBR900RR which I transformed it with the SingleSidedSwingArm and RC45 solo tail so the name RC90 came about.

Where men are men....

...and so are the women!
I am really confused here, what you're saying is that men are men and women are also men? wouldn't that be a Transvestite or Shemale? :D

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
I am really confused here, what you're saying is that men are men and women are also men? wouldn't that be a Transvestite or Shemale?
I think he means is men are into men and men that want to become women..:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.