Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
7401 - 7417 of 7417 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Finally got my exhaust on, PCIII in, new levers, and a few other things done:
I got the exact same ASV's (shorties with red clickers)! The two-finger clutch and brake is getting some used to, but they seem very high quality.

I rigged up my Velomacchi Speedway 35L backpack as a tank bag today. What a racket they've got going on there, $40 for some straps and metal hooks! Still, it's working out well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am a big fan of the adjustability on the ASV levers- it really is so easy while you're riding to click up and down, what seems like unlimited adjustments. Always had shorty's on my bike so I'm used to two-finger braking. I love your Velomacchi bag!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking to get a PC III or V and wondering if anyone has some insight on a map that would work well with the Delkevic 8" slip-ons that I have. Not sure if they are very similar to another brand and can use that tune or what. Thanks!

·
919 Rider
2,893 Posts
Where DO you find those type fasteners?
eBay. The hard part was finding an M10 titanium bolt with a flange diameter the same as the OEM bolt. All my local suppliers had bolts with a smaller head flange diameter. This one also takes a hex driver.
I’m just over the rust.

Attachments

7401 - 7417 of 7417 Posts