Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
7401 - 7418 of 7418 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Finally got my exhaust on, PCIII in, new levers, and a few other things done:
I got the exact same ASV's (shorties with red clickers)! The two-finger clutch and brake is getting some used to, but they seem very high quality.

I rigged up my Velomacchi Speedway 35L backpack as a tank bag today. What a racket they've got going on there, $40 for some straps and metal hooks! Still, it's working out well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am a big fan of the adjustability on the ASV levers- it really is so easy while you're riding to click up and down, what seems like unlimited adjustments. Always had shorty's on my bike so I'm used to two-finger braking. I love your Velomacchi bag!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello all, some work during this spring on my Grom, she is now a track bike, first time ever using slick tires. It's really a lot of fun, and easy to transport (I fitted the bike inside my mazda 5 :) )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking to get a PC III or V and wondering if anyone has some insight on a map that would work well with the Delkevic 8" slip-ons that I have. Not sure if they are very similar to another brand and can use that tune or what. Thanks!

·
919 Rider
2,911 Posts
Where DO you find those type fasteners?
eBay. The hard part was finding an M10 titanium bolt with a flange diameter the same as the OEM bolt. All my local suppliers had bolts with a smaller head flange diameter. This one also takes a hex driver.
I’m just over the rust.

Attachments

·
Left of Centre
4,004 Posts
Installed the correct length YSS shock (newly arrived from Italy) in place of the longer, incorrect model one I had been using for too long.
Got my feet back on the ground, literally - took 55-60mm of height out of the rear end.
It's a much more manageable proposition for parking and manoeuvering now.

Packing materials Material property Font Packaging and labeling Auto part
Wheel Tire Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

7401 - 7418 of 7418 Posts