Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

7361 - 7380 of 7398 Posts

·
Left of Centre
3,921 Posts
Rufftup, I’ve got a Morgan carbtune. It’s a great piece of kit. Very easy to use and accurate.
Good luck carrying out your starter valve synchronisation. Made a big difference to my bike at low throttle. The starter valves on my bike were off.
Plus one on this

·
Registered
966 Posts
it's the new klx300. 300cc.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
I've been really eyeing up those and the new crf 300's. It would be nice to have something lighter than my Africa Twin when I'm exploring by myself.

·
Tirone?
1,317 Posts
Got a new orange bike this past week and put on hand guards, skid plate, and a stiffer rear spring. It was a 10 minute job and surprised by how easy it went. This bike is super light weight compared to anything I've ridden before and makes me feel like I can do lots of stupid things.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Reactions: DDabs

·
Left of Centre
3,921 Posts
Had this little bit of technology arrive in the mail and got 1/2 way through fitting it.

The box says: "Motion sensor technology used to detect deceleration with extreme accuracy, measuring the state and position parameters of your motorcycle 300 times a second.

Acceleration and gyroscope sensors used combined with an advanced algorithm will detect deceleration and flash your brake light to warn drivers behind you."

I'll let you know.

IMG_9356.jpeg

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Lookin good!

Reactions: DDabs

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Frame sliders?

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Had this little bit of technology arrive in the mail and got 1/2 way through fitting it.

The box says: "Motion sensor technology used to detect deceleration with extreme accuracy, measuring the state and position parameters of your motorcycle 300 times a second.

Acceleration and gyroscope sensors used combined with an advanced algorithm will detect deceleration and flash your brake light to warn drivers behind you."

I'll let you know.
I'm runnin this one

·
Wanna free cat?
700 Posts
Goin' on today, picked up the through-frame T-Rex sliders you recommended (y)
You will be amazed at the diff in braided brake lines, too.. It's only money

·
Registered
276 Posts
Added some more goodies! Puig Raptor windscreen and an SW Motech center stand :)
I got the same windscreen! I like the looks but still wondering if it does anything for wind protection/deflection :D

Got my brake line "management" in the mail today. Just some cheap butterfly hose clamp, supposedly AN3 but nowhere close in reality. Didn't fit out of the box either, had to drill out the mounting hole to accept the stock bolt but I kind of knew that going in. Oh well, $6 and 20 minutes well spent.

7361 - 7380 of 7398 Posts