WristTwisters.com banner

7301 - 7310 of 7310 Posts

·
`
3,857 Posts
I am an expert at balancing tires
what is tolerable unbalance weight for a sport bike wheel? Alway wanted to know that. My home balancer is precise up to 0.04oz (1 gram) and it drives me crazy since one can get really OCD with it

·
Registered
740 Posts
I wouldn't go too crazy. As long as I don't feel a vibration, I'm generally okay, but I don't start cutting wheel weights in half. I imagine just running over rubber debris on track will slightly unbalance a tire, but that's never been the end of the world.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Wanna free cat?
508 Posts
11 F in east Texas- down to 4 F tonight. Someone get Al Gore on the line

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Ya tonights the night....-28F here. Rolling blackouts elsewhere. Did anyone bother to connect the dots that not 2 weeks ago the news was swooning over the cutting of Keystone, stopping all the various drilling, stop fracking, etc. Crank up your wind & solar! Wind mills frozen still. No power to be had & thats BEFORE we all start plugging in our cars, trucks, semis, fire trucks, buses, locomotives, & private jets (for the animals that are more equal than others like Dicaprio, Clooney, Kerry, Pelosi, Gore, etc.) News story about a mom holding at home school in the car because house has no power for heat. Won't be so in her electric car. Inmates running the asylum.

·
Left of Centre
3,902 Posts
Right, coz "climate change" only ever means things get warmer, not more extreme...

7301 - 7310 of 7310 Posts