Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmmmm. Seems like this guy wanted to get a couple dirtbags an express ticket to the Final Judgement.
I'd like to say thanks, pardner!
I would have liked to hear his side of the story

Two Registered Sex Offenders Killed 25 Miles Apart
Monday, April 17, 2006

STORIES
•Two Registered Sex Offenders Killed in Maine Homes
BOSTON — Maine police found two registered sex offenders shot to death in towns 25 miles apart and quickly zeroed in on a suspect.

Rest of story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191962,00.html

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Wow that was a 20 year old Canadian who shot the sex offenders.
He was so young as well, I wonder what made him do that. Even stranger, he was visiting his father for the first time..........

Marshall, who lived in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, had come to Houlton, Maine, for the first time to meet his father, McCausland said.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I sometimes wonder how can Police track a guy so quick but they take years to find a rapist or pedophile??? No, I don't want us to go on a tangent here because I really like this story... this is just something that came to me while reading the link.

As a Catholic, we are taught to feel remorse when someone die (anybody) but I can honestly say that I feel nothing when I hear that people like those sex offenders got shoot. I do feel sad that the kid took his life but I am thinking he did the only thing he could as he knew he was probably going to Jail for a long time. In the back of my mind while reading the link I thought... Yeah, the police will say later that they couldn't catch the guy who did it or lost track of him, as I would have done if I were them :D but that didn't happened!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Catholic here too. I have only remorse for the kid who blasted them. Bet the kid was molested. Pedophiles shouldn't have to live in fear. They shouldn't have to live at all.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Catholic here too. I have only remorse for the kid who blasted them. Bet the kid was molested. Pedophiles shouldn't have to live in fear. They shouldn't have to live at all.
Couldn't agree more. That does sound like a molested child. I don't think anybody ever truly recovers from an experience like that.

I still think sex offenders should have their daddy parts removed.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bock919 said:
I still think sex offenders should have their daddy parts removed.

F' THAT! They should have both heads removed! They don't deserve to walk the earth or breath my kids air!!!!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Yeah, I know. I just can't justify wishing anyone dead, though. That's just me, sorry. Wishing someone castrated, that's a different story.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I too find it hard to say death to these so called people. It stems from the knowledge that these folks once were little ones themselves and had some form of family at one time or another. To analyze the lives of these people would be exhaustive to say the least. To find out why they are driven, research might find as many unique reasons as there are pedophiles. Meanwhile, the ones placed through the revolving doors of justice are out perpetrating new crimes against our kids or our nephews and nieces. I know people who have been prey to pedophile relatives. They are scarred for life but they are not out killing people. I hope and pray that the buck stops with them. I have to have faith that the lions share of victims just want to deal with their demons and live a normal life. To these people, I hope they find an everlasting peace.

Keep a close eye on all the little ones in your life, and don't live your life too fast not to be able to stop and help when you see something that just doesn't add up. Be brave enough to face the truth when you see it.

Excuse my soap boxing.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I feel with all my heart to anyone who has been abused. I just can't find any forgiveness for the perpetraters of such henious crimes against a child. IMO I don't think that pedofiles have room on this earth with my family.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.