Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that here at my house, one mile from the Pacific ocean, 200 miles from the Mexican border, it is 35°F, and rainy and 7 miles north of my house the snow level is down to 1500-2000 feet on the mountains. So :boat: is not happening unless you are a commercial fisherman or urchin/abalone diver.
I'm staying in and watching John Wayne :cowboy: movies and cleaning a gun or two.

Please not to consider this whooorish postilicus behavioure.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Snowing at my house yesterday and I'm about a 10 minute walk from the Pacific and 100 ft above. Sunny and dry today!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pegjumpflyer said:
Today......40's blowing like hell......25-50 gusts.....no riding today.
You are in Tucson, no?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
65 and the first time I've had the niner out since November!!!! Man it felt good, only had to take it nice an easy with all the cinders around every corner. Give me a couple good rain storms to wash it away and it'll be time to turn the wick up a little bit.:thumbup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Beautiful pic Big! Mmm let's see was in the MID 80s up at Jennings today :D

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
dadogs said:
65 and the first time I've had the niner out since November!!!! Man it felt good, only had to take it nice an easy with all the cinders around every corner. Give me a couple good rain storms to wash it away and it'll be time to turn the wick up a little bit.:thumbup:
Likewise on all of that. Put all the plastic back on the girl yesterday morning and early afternoon. A quick spin to bed in the new pads then 30 miles or so with h_ryder to clear out the cobwebs. Was much needed. :D

Yeah, temps headed back down, but that's ok as I still have lots more work to do on her and the roads need the rain bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts