Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
Yeah, it's nice to see a story in the news about something unusually great happening to somebody. That kid will be known for that game the rest of his life and it will always bring a smile to his face. That's cool. :cool:

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
That was freakin' awesome...

and I bet he's a very good driver...:D

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
I was kinda happy to see this same story on "Sportcenter" yesterday afternoon. ESPN isn't afraid of a feel good story, but they don't usuually put something like this on Sportcenter....

Good on ya ESPN.

From what I've seen/read of that young man, he apparently does not have full blown autism......he seems very personable and it looks like he might still be able to fit into society pretty well....I sure hope so!

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
I saw it on Sportcenter and I couldnt get out of there the score of the game when he got put in.

I am guessing a blowout and defense was pretty scarce on the poor lad.

I mean what dolt is gonna D-up the short bus kid when he comes in during mop up time? Anyone who did wouldnt make it out of the gym! After airmailing the first... I am sure the other team felt... 'let this kid shoot all day!' and so they did....

Only to let him real off a bunch! Sweet Story!

I can't shoot like that!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Wow..what an awesome story and kid! Gave me goose bumps watching the video. The boy has some skillz!!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Very nice indeed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.