Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of these for my 919.

Honda 3 LED Signals

The cheapest price I found so far is $89.96 here:

All New 1-LED Watsen Signals For Honda In Iron Silver Metallic [WDN118-SI] : Bayside Performance, Canadian Source for 98-2010 Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph Sportbike Accessories And Apparel

Anyone know of a sale going on, or does someone have a set they want to part with. The clunky signals in front are just bugging me.

By the way I think this is my first post! :) Happy to have found such a great forum with so many 919 owners.

·
Tirone shoelaces
744 Posts
Watsen's newer MicroAlloy style turn signals are great.

They are very bright, the amber color is true, and they are very small... it looks like you have no turn signals until you turn them on!

I have a set om my 919 and they fit like they were designed for the bike. I'm very happy with how bright they are.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I have not seen these turn indicators on sale.

Buying direct from Watsen will cost $US 97.64 ($CAD 115.00) with free shipping. Buying from the source you found is $89.96 plus $10 for shipping.

I agree wirth Texas Traffic: they are very good.

I'm looking for a set of these for my 919.

Honda 3 LED Signals

The cheapest price I found so far is $89.96 here:

All New 1-LED Watsen Signals For Honda In Iron Silver Metallic [WDN118-SI] : Bayside Performance, Canadian Source for 98-2010 Yamaha Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Ducati Triumph Sportbike Accessories And Apparel

Anyone know of a sale going on, or does someone have a set they want to part with. The clunky signals in front are just bugging me.

By the way I think this is my first post! :) Happy to have found such a great forum with so many 919 owners.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, thanks for the pic. Those look freakin' great! They really do look like Honda designed them for the bike. I'm glad to hear a couple of you have these installed and are happy with them.

One question: Are they basically plug and play? ie. I yank the stock off and pop these on without any wire splicing etc?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
esbowman,

If you decide to order right from Watsen, they can put whatever kind of connectors on the wires that you want.

Give them a call or e-mail, and they will work with you.

·
Tirone shoelaces
744 Posts

One question: Are they basically plug and play? ie. I yank the stock off and pop these on without any wire splicing etc?
Yes, very easy unplug/plug-in swap - IF you get the proper connectors.

I asked for the other connectors and that required a little more work on my part.

·
Tirone shoelaces
744 Posts
I ordered direct from WatsenDesign.com, and followed up with a call to the Toll-Free number and talked to Mr. Watsen hmself with a question or two.
When the units were ready to ship he called me back in order to verify details.

Yes, there is a wait on these.
Apparently he makes all of these things himself. That is no small feat - the skill needed to assemble these small devices doesn't grow on trees.

He did not charge my CC account until they shipped.

·
Tirone shoelaces
744 Posts
Esbowman,
To clarify my answer - the "3 LED..." link is the page I ordered from.

I do not know if the new MicroAlloy style uses 3 LEDs or not. It looks like one large bright LED.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts