• Other

Votes: 2 7.7%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

I have been having some issues with my tyre choices, and just thought I would find out what everyone's preferences were?

I am currently into Pirelli's. I use the Dragon Corsas on the street and the SuperCorsa for the track.

I went from a 180/55 on my rear to a 190/50. I have been having issues with the front end sliding and I currently attribute this to a 5 millimeter loss in height on the rear and a wider aspect tyre (190).

I am considering a 190/55 as my next tyre and just wondered what experiences or choices you guys have.

Here are the questions:

Which Tyre make do you prefer? Pirelli? Metzeler? Michellin? Dunlop

What aspects do you prefer? 180/55 or 190/55 or 190/50? And why and what environment - track or street?

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW! Only one voter? This is not Bush vs. Gore guys.... c'mon. Help me out here.

Or else I will make you all wear Orange overalls and run in front of Cheney while he is holding a buck shot loaded shotgun!:innocent:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WIM-RC51 said:
WOW! Only one voter? This is not Bush vs. Gore guys.... c'mon. Help me out here.

Or else I will make you all wear Orange overalls and run in front of Cheney while he is holding a buck shot loaded shotgun!:innocent:

OK! - It's official, I am an idiot! :stupid:

There was already another poll on tyres, that even I RESPONDED to as well - go figure.

Oh Well.....

How about we just relate this one to profiles...

·
Registered
370 Posts
I hear that Michelin Pilot Powers very good tire. Good wear and grib. Probably going to be my next tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts