Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite day of the week, How can you NOT watch NCIS, followed by the new Awesome show "The unit", topped by the "Two Time Tuesday" by dominos... I ask you? :w00t: :rockon:

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
My fav. show is on Tuesday's. Anyone watch Boston Legal? The acting of James Spader and William Shatner is nothing short of brilliant.
Denny Crane...

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
tuesdays... only show I make sure I see is House.
...hey the guy is a sarcastic asshat & rides a repsol rr.
Right up Sporty's alley!!!

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
I'm still bummed out they got rid of that hottie on NCIS last season......But the new chick is hot to, but still, it's not the same.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MIke, yeah... I am witcha on the Boston Legal thing but sometimes, I miss it for some reason.

I agree that last year's hootie was, well... a hottie but I believe there is more repoir (sp?) between Tony and Zeva (sp?) than what Tony and the other chic had... it makes for some fun times. All the actors do a superb job at what they each have been assign (except for the new chic director... she's not there yet in my book!).

I wish "The Unit" was 2 hours long, it seems they rush through things to quick to get to their alloted time.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Asshat comes from South Park, A little girl likes Stan's butt so much she wants to wear his ass like a hat. Coincidence? I think not.

Back to Tuesday (Deadliest Catch........OOOORAHHHHH!)

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
The Unit's half OK, but I can do without the desperate housewives, and the jazzing up of the action.

Friday night for me Wanted and Numbers. Bastards put them on at the same time. After that Aquateen Hunger Force, and Harvey Birdman.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Sorry to admit.....hooked on that damn show LOST.......

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
C'mon. I can't believe no one here watches "House". The show even has a CBR1000RR Repsol in it. Showed it several times this week.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
C'mon. I can't believe no one here watches "House". The show even has a CBR1000RR Repsol in it. Showed it several times this week.
It must be a northeast thing... :thumbup1:

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
On the serious side, All the law and orders, House, The Unit are all great shows.
On the funny side, Scrubs and The Office has to be my favorite shows.

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
NCIS, Dirty Jobs (when it's new episodes). Tivo records Commander-in-Chief(when they get new episodes)

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Simpsons Reruns are ok by me, plus South Park and when I'm able to stay up late, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Futurama(YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you feel like a dirty old man when you catch a glimpse of Drifting the Rift?... C'mon, tell the truth! :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
American Idol!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:oops: :no: :poo: :poo: :stir:

Actually, I do watch "House"... And "Lost" on Wednesdays. And of course "Prison Break" on Mondays. And I've seen every episode of "24".

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have rented all the Episodes of ALIAS, it was one of my favorite shows but they kept bouncing it to different days and times so I quit watching it... I'm starting to catch up ;)

Are JB and I the only ones who have gotten busted by watching Tripping the Rift? Yeah right... confess you wuzzes :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts