Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who else has been eagerly awaiting the latest game from the folks who brought us Gran Turismo? I'm hoping to pick a copy up after band practice tomorrow night. However, since I'm a moron and didn't reserve a copy, I probably won't be able to buy it and I'll just curse my own stupidity.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
One time at band camp....

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I am still waiting for a newer version of SBK2001. Nothing else comes even close to it and... keep your opinions to yourself, I don't want to listen to it! :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
I would but I broke my PS2 and now that its summer...I dont really care. But come this fall I will have it, unless you want to donate yours to me? :shifty:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah. Ima get it tomorrow.

Around here, GT4 was obtainable. So you have to figure the only peeps that will want it are the diehard GT nuts and motorcyclists. I think you'll be able to find a copy.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RC90 said:
I am still waiting for a newer version of SBK2001. Nothing else comes even close to it and... keep your opinions to yourself, I don't want to listen to it! :D
Look at this guy, judgin' a game before it even comes out... :p

GT4 couldn't be purchased here for months after it came out. EVERYBODY ran out of stock as soon as they came in.

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
RC90 said:
So far I've played every new bike racing game to come out....like the man says...nothing comes close to SBK2001...and it's about 5 years old now...even the bike graphics still hold up and look more realistic than the stylized bikes used in most new games. Physics can't be touched...nothing has even come close...show me another game where I can carry the front wheel over the hill at Laguna...carry the back wheel into turn 2, set it down...back it into the turn...just like Eboz. The rest are Arcade games. I'm playing a few rounds now, like I do every spring to tune up for my real race season.
I'm still checking their website now and then to check for news of a new version.
JohnnyB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts