Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals. I just bought this game today for the PS2 and I have to say it's awesome.

I took a quick video with a digital photo cam propped on a box while aimed at my HDTV. The quality of the video isn't great, but you get the idea of the play /feel of the game.

Click here to watch 600RR-TT-the-game

Check out the tach, the way the bike moves, and the sound of the wind on your helmet. Awesome stuff.

I'm on a 600RR trying to catch an R6 in two laps. Wreck me or him and DQ. Beat him and I get the 600RR. Good stuff!!

btw, I have a new black 600RR in my virtual "garage"...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
This game is freakin awesome. Gixxer1k was playing last night and he was all excited everytime he would win LOL!!!! He kept lowsiding too hehehe and highsided a few times. I am going to try it tonight. (oh boy)

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Holy crap! The graphics, physics, and renderings on that are amazing! Sucks they don't make it for Xbox though.....:censored:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I still haven't had a chance to go out and buy it. Stupid work, band, soccer, girlfriend, etc keep getting in the way.

Thanks for the vid links, now I'm definitely sold on it...provided I can actually make the time to go get it.

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Hi guys and gals. I just bought this game today for the PS2 and I have to say it's awesome.

I took a quick video with a digital photo cam propped on a box while aimed at my HDTV. The quality of the video isn't great, but you get the idea of the play /feel of the game.

Click here to watch 600RR-TT-the-game

Check out the tach, the way the bike moves, and the sound of the wind on your helmet. Awesome stuff.

I'm on a 600RR trying to catch an R6 in two laps. Wreck me or him and DQ. Beat him and I get the 600RR. Good stuff!!

btw, I have a new black 600RR in my virtual "garage"...
Yeah, do you know how hard I had to work for them to get my reactions and motions right?!?! Haha, that is very cool that it looks identical to my bike's gauge cluster. Is this on XBOX or PS2?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
PS2, of course. It's Polyphony Digital. Same cats that did the Gran Turismo series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts