Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is exactly the way it should be:rockon: :boat: :gunsmilie: :scooter:

My reason for being here: Got contract work in the garage, plus a gun show to go to when mommy gets home.

I'm just so excited, I'm gonna have to put on rubber underware cause I'm gonna piss my pants!

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I'd be riding but my bike got knocked over at work broke the right peg clean off.Not all bad though they came clean owedup to the accident gave me a check for the damage already also.(still got to ride it to work but no joy rides till parts are fixed)

·
Registered
417 Posts
hmm... It's rainy here, and windy.

Usually the wind lasts for about a month. Good thing I have something to do every weekend or I'd be pissed.

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
I'm still jacked up LOL!! Can't ride for another week and a half per Doc's order. *sigh* When i asked "when can i ride again"? he said "never" i looked at him and said "go to hell" LOL!!! He's really cool!

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
I am posting at 4 AM because I got up to take a piss. That's probably more than you wanted to know. Did some riding yesterday and hope to do some today.

Threadjack on]
TVETREE, sorry about the bike. Is that you I see in the afternoons passing through Strawberry Lane?
Threadjack off]

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
Got together with all my old racing buddies at a little indoor cart track....li'l 6.5 horsers.......good fun...........but not always clean.

We did 2 Q heats and then a rolling start race.....everybody was smashing into everybody....more than a handful of black flags..........:blushing:

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
spring cleanin the house and garage, finishing up a room that gets new carpet on tuesday and best of all...hung out w/ dad and watched some of the motoGP races on speedTV :D

the end of the 250 was pretty cool...

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys and gals, I should work on my bad crappo habit of threadjacking, because I know this old dog can forget a trick or two, but don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever worry about jacking my thread unless I post about something important like safeguarding kids from walking meatsack human target pedophiles. Otherwise, get out your finger paints and have all the fun you want or deem necessary.

Chow Ameobas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Totally missed the end of the 250.
sux 4 u...some nice slicin and dicin goin on, just when i thought it was done...BAM another inside pass!! it was sweet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts