Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
What's not to get? Instead of listening to a Screaming Crap and Roll band while watching people ride with no Safety gear, you are now listening to Latin Reggeaton (feat Daddy Yanky) while watching people ride w/o Safety gear :D

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
that is some of the weakest wannabe-stunna sh!t i have ever seen...

the one gal does have some moves...just not when she was on the bike

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Stupid people shouldn't breed.....:death:

·
Registered
832 Posts
That was weak. At least I got to see ragdoll's neons in action. PLUS the helmet was always on the side of the bike to help in a crash!:2guns: :death:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
how do I say this without coming across wrong?????

OK. I got it. I'll lead with this.

My wife was born in Cuba of Cuban Parents who knew very little about the US when they came over. They are great people and I love them dearly.
They left Cuba because why? because it SUCKED! it sucked bad enough for them to leave and wipe their shoes. But they still claim deep affection for it. OK, I understand. But I'm at a complete loss to understand why anyone would ever leave Puerto Rico because to hear it from a Rican it's the most amazingly incredible fantastic place in the enormity of God's creation. I mean ALL the chicks are hot, EVERYTHING is gorgeous, you live to 300 years old, the food is best there, the people are the best there, EVERYTHING is beyond perfect there and anyone who isn't from PR just doesn't get it... Then why did you leave chump? Why do you have a $800 monster PR sticker covering the back 20 square feet of your $250 kidnapper van? What is it? Bariqua, borriqua - whatever - it's all horsepucky but heaven forbid you try to have this discussion with the radicals. And EVERYONE was involved with a secret division of the US gov't too. WTF is that all about???

[/end rant] [remain confused and irritated]

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
[resume rant]
no, i'm not done buddy boy, not by a longshot. When I left Kentucky I didn't outfit my entire wardrobe with UK hats and shirts. No biga$$ "Wildcats" sticker on anything I own. I don't own a coal miner hat and I don't own any damned horses. Sure it's a nice place to fly over but I've got no reason to gloat on about it. Even though Lexington alone has more money than the entire dependant protectorate US pissing ground cruise stop nation of PR. I'm not flying my blue and white color wearing Kentucky plastered all over anything.
I just don't understand it, and it's obsessively freaky to see it in Tampa. Certainly not all Ricans are like this but I can damn near assure you it's above 70%.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
No no man.. that was a quality 4 minutes...

You just have to be able to appreciate it! I certainly did.

I feel for you jetB... but seriously... be careful with the home electrical stuff.... you scare me!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wow Kevin, you seem to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?:surrender:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dadogs said:
Wow Kevin, you seem to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?:surrender:
Moto peed in his cornflakes again!

Uh Kevin, I don't get what your rant has to do with the lame ass video of dumb asses that can't stunt and do have helmets but they're strapped to the bikes.............

Wait.......are they Cuban or Rican?

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
they're spectacular! they're the best stunters in the universe. they're gorgeous, they're precise and cool, they're they're they're Rican! see him flash his shirt?

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
again, i'm not hating here. I've got great friends who are Rican and none of them can answer the question either. I get the whole pride thing (although I'm white and it's not PC for me to be proud of that) and I support and encourage all good people through life. It's just rampant in your face in Tampa and nobody can explain it to me.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
It's just rampant in your face in Tampa and nobody can explain it to me.
Maybe it's all that sunshine and warm weather:taz:

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
OK let me jump in on this thread for a minute. I am cuban although born in New Jersey, gixxer1k is Puerto Rican although Born in New York. Well i gotta tell ya gixxer1k really can't stand MOST puerto rican's and i feel the same way about cuban's or any race for that matter. Why in the HELL do you have to go around waving the flag from your country when you live is the USA???? I can't explain it either Jetblast. It pisses me off to no end. ANd then it gives us that happen to be cuban or PR a bad name and we were not even born in those country's just so happens that's where our parents are from. I can't see the vid from work (what's new) but i'll watch from home. I'm sure gixxer will get a kick out of it since those are his homeboys!!! (he's gonna kil me for saying that) ok wait i did get to see the vid from work and i didn't even watch the whole thing. Whoever said she had good moves uhhhhh i don't think so!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
That was the saddests 30 secs ever! Couldn't tolerate it any more. Jet, I couldn't agree more. Not being born in this country, but being raised in a very Korean home. In the home the culture was Korean and we spoke Korean. But, once you are out that front door. You are American and speak perfect english! You don't see me or any Koreans for that matter wearing or posting the flag anywhere and boosting about how great the home land is. We are in America and this is our home damnit!

I grew up in a very tough Puerto Rican/Black getto (there was a clear line of demarcation). Massachusetts (the liberal state) actually has the easiest welfare guidelines. Puerto Rico being a Commonwealth, it is easiest to get public assistance in MA. But, we now have a huge influx of Dominicians and Russians (monetary assistance to come to the U.S.)

Moral, every nationality has their good and bad seeds. Well except for us Koreans.:yinyang: :tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Jetblast, I have had that same question about the Mexicans since I was a young Pup still leaving in El Salvador... I never Understood that "My country is sooo greeeaaat thing", yet, they were all NOT leaving in their country. I saw that even more when I went to Cali for about 2yrs, Mexicans complaining about California and how their Country was better than this country, yet... yep, they were NOT going back to Mex. came back to El Salvador and moved to Miami.

Cubans can't wait for Castro to die so they can all run back to the Island and think Miami sucks yet, they just got here yesterday (Let's not stereotype either ya hear? Don't want anyone getting their panties all wet!I am NOT saying all of them think that way). I worked with Cubans since I came to Miami and I know their lingo to the T but I can't still figure out why ... don't have that many Puerto Rican friends nor do I have frequent many of them so don't know what to say there.

Sure I love my my country, sure I would love to go back and when I look back, I see things we had there that we don't have here in Miami (mountains galore, awesome beaches, although, black sand, volcanos, etc, etc) but I wouldn't trade my life for it because I know I couldn't have the life that I have here and for that I am grateful. I hate the fact that people come to this country and don't try to change to this Culture because they were told that culture is what you are. Sure, I still use my culture but I also respect this one and I follow it because, it is after all, where I live now.

Wow :sleep1: , get your pop corn boyz & girlz... you're heads will spin after this one and we still don't know why Kevin is pissed off :D :death:

BTW, how did it went from a bad squidly video to this? Oh and yeah... if you think that girl pretending to dance is all that... WOW!!! You have no clue what dancing is :D (No offense ment though)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts