Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forums format is awesome, I just noticed that I can see who is online and where they are, what they are doing. YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME NOW! JohnC is viewing the main page, Turn_1 is in Open Discussion, Motohead is in a sheep.

·
Registered
160 Posts
he said " In a Sheep" HAHAHAHA..Moto I bet the Sheep can ride your RC better than the Cop!! Yes I had to go there...at least once in the new website! :eek:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
ragdoll said:
This forums format is awesome, I just noticed that I can see who is online and where they are, what they are doing. YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME NOW! JohnC is viewing the main page, Turn_1 is in Open Discussion, Motohead is in a sheep.
Huh, never noticed that either. Seems there are a few guest lurkers as well... SIGN UP DAMBIT!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Where is this info? I know at the bottom of the page it lists who is viewing the topic your in but how do you look at other topics without entering them?

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Incase others didn't find it. It's on the main page all the way down, you can click it to see who is on here and then you can turn on a webcam that is installed into their shower.

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
ragdoll said:
Incase others didn't find it. It's on the main page all the way down, you can click it to see who is on here and then you can turn on a webcam that is installed into their shower.
Whoa whoa whoa... where is the link to Sporty's shower webcam?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts