Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,226 Posts
Here is that bike today. I bought it from Sbeau. It has carbon fiber everything; billet caps, bar end mirrors, all the goodies.
It runs very strong. Sbeau told me it dynoed 120 HP, 75 Tq at the rear wheel. I believe him. To me, it's still one of the greatest motorcycles of all time.
Very sharp and well cared for SBeau would be proud. :yes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn that thing is sexy! I have to agree. I've still yet to get on a bike that feels as agile with the power to match. My pops got the new 1290 Superduke GT and that thing just feels huge! Just put some black plastics back on and waiting for Rottweiler parts in the mail... hard to wait 3-4 weeks for go-fast parts

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hell yes! LOVE the black and always been a fan of the carbon FMF pipes! In the future I might think about getting another bike but I'll probably never get rid of the superduke. They're just too much fun and I think aesthetically way ahead of their time. The first thing that had to go was the mirrors and compared to 10 years ago there's alot of great options to choose from!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nelson-Riggs is the tail pac.kind of pricey, but well wort it. I have one on the Streetfighter also.

The seats are perfect, As New. The fancy one is a Sergent.

The fender has no cracks. I said "scuffs". That was a bit harsh. It's more like a few "rub marks".

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts