Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

The last 4 movies you've seen

Tags
movies
3K views 233 replies 65 participants last post by  SuedeGopher 
#1 ·
They don't have to be new movies, could've been on TV or from a DVD, just the last four you've watched and your opinion.

Fun with Dick and Jane - cheesy but had some funny moments, made me laugh a couple times.

Being John Malkovich - WTF was that?!?!? Stupid!

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - maybe some, but not me. Jane Russell was hot! Made me want to slap Marilyn Monroe.

Gladiator - come on, I have most of that movie memorized!

#2 ·
Cool Hand Luke - Need I say more?

The Mission - True story about missionaries in S. America persecuted by the Roman Catholic Church. Good flick

American History X - Awesome movie about racial inequality and the other side of the argument.

Equilibrium - Futuristic movie about.... oh I don't remember, it wasn't that good.

BTW, Netflix rocks!

#3 ·
Transamerica- The story about a woman playing a man who is wants to be a woman. What's that all about?

Good Night and Good Luck- A story about Edward R. Murrow. He was boring back in the 50's and the movie followed suite.

North Country- Good story line, Charlize Theron is hot no matter who she portrays.

The World's Fastest Indian- mike gives this one two thumbs up.:thumbup:

#5 ·
Firewall ----- What can I say, a brilliant actor milking the cow now that he's getting old. I am just glad that I didn't spend the money by going to the Theater.

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 ----- Funny moments, not as good as the first one but just listening to my kids bust out laughing was good enough for me.

Last Holiday ----- Yeah, wife's movie, tacky, cheesey but you got to have that quality time with the better half.

Aeon Flux ----- What can I say, it is Charlize Teron after all, the rest, doesn't really matters :D

#6 ·
RV - just saw it last nite... Robin Williams is HILLARIOUS!!!!

Ice Age the Meltdown - not as good as the first, but still funny.

Aeonflux - Had to see Charlize....

Date Movie - stupid... but I was in the mood for a stupid spoof flic.

#7 ·
Munich - Wow. Watch it if you haven't
The Family Stone - Okay, I'm going to admit that this movie was really good.
Bewitched - Kill me now
Dumb and Dumber - Why did I admit that? This movie isn't that funny the 7892378943th time.

#8 ·
XMen 3 - frickin sweet! story deviated too much, but it kicked ass

The Rundown - funny as hell watching the Rock and Stifler go back and forth with each was great "Travis! Give me that book, I'll kill you!"

King Arthur - eh... nothing special

Pink Panther - funniest movie i've seen in a long time! "a Damburgeh"

#11 ·
King Kong - The kids made me get it on Pay per view... it was at least a half hour too long! Action parts ricked with the dinosaurs and the boys loved all the fight scenes...

Toy Story - Kids watch it every few weeks - a great classic animated film.

Cars - Again -the kids. Another movie that was a half hour too long. Dragged in the middle. But you have to see the animation to believe it. I can hardly wait till the dvd version so I can watch it at home.

Caddy Shack - Now this was the TV version which was shown on some cable channel and it still made me laugh. Me and the boys came accross it one night and I thought WTH lets watch it. Well a few minutes in, one of the caddie's says something about some girls t!ts being too small and I thought... this might not be the best thing for my 5/7 yr olds. Then when Judge Smails takes one in the nuts on the first fairway... I thought the boys were gonna loose it. My oldest was rolling on the ground laughing as hard as I have ever seen him... Then the pool scene with the baby ruth... I had to rewind it so we could watch it again as they missed minutes from laughing too much! I decided it was OK to watch as most of the "good" parts were edited out for cable... but still a great classic movie. I seriously need to get that added to the collection.

I can see by this list I have been missing some movies recently... Time to get a few!

#15 ·
Did someone say jumblies?

Derailed - Great movie with a twisted plot that'll keep you guessing till the end. Rent it.

Grandma's Boy - I'm totally into the stupid smot poking films with highschool jokes. Funny if your into this stuff. Combination of dazed and confused and happy gilmore.

Silent Hill - Wholly smokes was this evil. I've played all the Play Station games and was uber surprised the movie stayed as gorry. Two thumbs up if you've played the games. If not, maybe some unexplainable stuff for yeah. Gorry none the less. Sort of like Hell Raiser

Domino - Lots of swearing, things blowing up and a hard nose bitch with a gun and hot body. Enough said. Definately worth a rental.

#17 ·
SportyChick said:
City of Angels - Nicholas Cage has a gross hairy chest.......

Troy - Brad Pitt has a beautiful chest.......

Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Couldn't take my eyes off Angelina Jolie's chest!

The Goonies - I think they were looking for a treasure chest.........
You are not right, you know that?

#18 ·
Cars, for my 3 and 5-year-old,
The Break-up for my wife, and we were both pissed at the ending, the whole movie actually,
X-Men III, it rocked,
Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith, my and my boys are always rotating one of the six. They never get old. We love to break out 1 (Phantom Menace) just for the pod-race and crank up the surround sound, best action scene ever IMHO.

#22 ·
Jarhead - ehh, seen better war movies, left me feeling blahzei (sp).

Davinci Code - absolutely weak compared to the book.

Office Space - still makes me laugh after seeing it 20 times. "I deal with the god**mn customers!"

Young Guns - one of the best one liner movies of all time, almost all the scenes are great. "Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you Steve. You're all right..."

#23 ·
Just a little side note to this thread. If anyone else is on Netflix, you can add each other as friends, and share reviews of movies you have seen. Ok, back to the subject at hand.

Ice Age: rewatched for the umpteenth time. I can't get enough of scrat.

The Usual Suspects: Kaiser Soze (sp?) Kevin Spacey is in the top five of my favorite actors.

Band of Brothers: I just bought the box set. Borrowed it the first time, and I had to own this one.

Trainspoting: Weird movie. Heroin, etc...

#24 ·
dayrock said:
With all that free time, those are the only good movies you can dig out of the archives? What about Apocalyps Now, Excape from New York or Bachelor Party?

Do you have a complaint about my viewing prefference?:tank:

#26 ·
Hoodwinked -kids movie -very funny movie "deanameatay"

Spy Kids 2 -kids movie -fell asleep about 20minutes into it

The Devils Rejects -pretty darned disturbing

The Grudge -only movie other than the Exorsist to make me turn all the lights on:blushing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.