Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Congrats on the ride. So is it a street queen, or will it be pulling double duty as a dirty track wench?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok you've heard it before but here it is again. I am more than ever convinced that Suzuki has crafted the perfect sportbike this year. The addition of the counterbalancer, upgraded fuel injection has smoothed the motor right out. No more on/off abrupt responses in mid corner. Dropping the exhaust under the motor has made me a believer in mass centralization, and upping the front rotor size, delivers one finger braking effort. Gearing at bottom end is better than the Gix1, I can actually get off from a stop light without a ton of revs. If the Gix1 is the Jim Bouie knife this is a scalpel, on paper it may only weigh 5 lbs less than its big brother but in the corners feels like it dropped 50 pounds. Need a bike for Deals Gap this is the puppy. Tranny like butter. Keep an eye on the test reports I am bettin it'll outperform its big brother this year.
As for the longevity in the stable, well I've learned never to say never and the Ducati Hypermotard looks sweet, in the meantime I'll enjoy the blue and white and the 60F weather that hit the Great White North today.

Trunorth
'06Gix750

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Best part... It's a MotoGP Killer! :clown: :clown:

Congrats, I like the color Combo.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I've sat on the suki's & don't care for the seating position, however I have not ridden one...

Congrats on the new ride... just think warm thoughts.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Sweet ride! I miss my ole '96:crying:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Congrats on the bike. I have been mulling between that 750 (BEAUTIFUL!) and the newer CBR1000rr, or just waiting to see what happens in 2007.

Ride Safe!

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Cease And Desist Notice

midwest said:
Thats hot!
Ahem... We the Saki Partners of Saki, Saki and Hilton hereby officially notify you to cease and disease usuer of the above heretho aforementioned and above quotation.

Said quotation, heretho and aforementioned before and after, and in perpetuity is copyrighted to the honorable, magnificent, virgin Paris Pee Hilton.

Usage, verbalization or typetypation of heretho, aforementioned quotation must be paid for. For continued masturba... opps... marketing, usage, veralization or to further conversate using said, aforementioned, heretho referred to quotation, you must immediately transfer ONE MEELLION US DOLLARS, in small bills (money) to the Hilton- "That's Hot" account.

WIM / Saki, Saki & Hilton, Esqs.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
WIM-RC51 said:
Ahem... We the Saki Partners of Saki, Saki and Hilton hereby officially notify you to cease and disease usuer of the above heretho aforementioned and above quotation.

Said quotation, heretho and aforementioned before and after, and in perpetuity is copyrighted to the honorable, magnificent, virgin Paris Pee Hilton.

Usage, verbalization or typetypation of heretho, aforementioned quotation must be paid for. For continued masturba... opps... marketing, usage, veralization or to further conversate using said, aforementioned, heretho referred to quotation, you must immediately transfer ONE MEELLION US DOLLARS, in small bills (money) to the Hilton- "That's Hot" account.

WIM / Saki, Saki & Hilton, Esqs.

Dude, I think you need to check the metering on your saki IV drip.

·
Registered
417 Posts
SportyChick said:
Sweet bike!
Too bad only the '06 gixxer6 comes with the blue rims cause the blue rims are sweet!
Ewww.. the 600 wheels are teh fug!

I'd buy a gsxr6 if it weren't for those damn blue wheels. But the silver/black/white urban camo one looks sweet tho.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Anyone with a internet connection knows damn well there is NOTHING virgin about Paris Hilton! NOTHING!

WIM... funny stuff man... almost snorted my hot tea out my nose while reading that one!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts