.. cuz I know you all want it ;)

Guess I am back... again? Somehow this seems like deja vu all over again :D

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
MotoCycho said:
.. cuz I know you all want it ;)

Guess I am back... again? Somehow this seems like deja vu all over again :D

Welcome back, brother from another mother.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
SportyChick said:
That makes no sense!

Have kids and watch Shark Tales about 300 times and you'll understand...:rolleyes:

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
SportyChick said:
That makes no sense!
what, you're not a Dan Fogelberg fan?!?!?

quick hijack...

ran into tim weisberg one night in the middle of nowhere, he was wasted and pissed off that Fogelberg was headlining in Philly and gettin all the chicks...tim kept stumblin up to people and hollarin

"do you know who i am?!"
"do you know who i am?!?!?!"

they'd say "No" and he'd just get more and more mad :D it was pretty funny

"i made that album !!"
"that's my face on the cover!!"
"i'm tim weishberg a famoush...hiccup...musishen...i should be gettin the chicks....but nooooo, they all want dan...hiccup...bastard, i oughtta leave the tour...hiccup...i'm the one w/ the talent...hiccup" lol

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
Yo Cycho !! Welcome Back !!

what's up w/ jactup, u bringin it back?
we were talkin centerstands over on the project site a little while ago...

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ratdog,

Well.. I reorganized the folder structure of my files available via the web. It's not a true website as far as html goes.. it's just a way for me to store files and make them available from anywhere in the world. I also hide the folders by renaming with a period in front... like this http://www.domain/.hidden_folder. I did this because I was being indexed by Google and I had too many leeches sucking my bandwidth trying to get a copy of the Honda CB900F PDF manual. I am just on a cable modem. so, to answer your question.. I don't know. I may make the folders/files available on a limited basis.. but for now.. things are hidden.

Oh.. almost forgot. I will send you anything you want as far as pictures on the centerstand mod or anything else I have. Maybe you need them for a write-up on http://www.Project919.com ?

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously though.. did anyone else have to re-do their registration to WristTwisters, or was that just me? :mad:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
MotoCycho said:
Seriously though.. did anyone else have to re-do their registration to WristTwisters, or was that just me? :mad:
Seriously it was only you and you obviously didn't take the hint...................

HAHAHAHA! We all had to re-register!

·
Church of the Holy Smoke
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SportyChick said:
HAHAHAHA! We all had to re-register!
I figured as much. I just wanted to talk about it a little. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.