Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it a movie or a doc? Well, I'm a bit behind the times, but finally watched it late last night. I have some mixed thoughts on it. Just wondering what others thought of it?

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Is it a movie or a doc? Well, I'm a bit behind the times, but finally watched it late last night. I have some mixed thoughts on it. Just wondering what others thought of it?
I think the movie is impossible to rent. It is NEVER in. Haven't seen it. How's that?

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
I'm surprised he's still alive. Although it was over the top to the extreme I can't drive past a fast food restaurant without remembering the movie.

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
After watching it the first time early last year, I didnt eat McDonalds for 8 months afterwards.

Did you catch the special feature with the food in the jars at the end? :poo:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
so did I! I forgot to bring my lunch to work :(

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
I did not watch the movie at this point in my life. I may at another point in my life. There is a 50-50 chance I'll watch it, but my wife says there is only a 10% chance of that happening.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
I have a copy here of it, havent watched it yet... might soon.

I have seen parts and I think the guy is an idiot... lucky he isnt dead!

Surprised McD's didnt try to stop him from making it...

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION KIDS!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Wow:blush: :blushing: :blush: :blushing: :blush: That doesn't happen often:tt2:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've eaten McNasty one time that I've paid for it since seeing the movie over a year ago.

McDonald's scrapped "Super Size" options after the movie was widespread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.