Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
honestly, no hype, it was the best I've ever tasted and now I yearn for more. Really, HBS is the real deal.

My name is kevin and I approved this message. :D

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
those look yummy, are those human ribs?

it puts the lotion on its skin...

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
m51142 said:
Ummm, you got my mouth watering.
Are you cutting us any deals on those ribs?
Just what you see on the website. but I do have the special listed for Superbowl and the Boston Butt going on. That will be over at the end of the week.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
SportyChick said:
I can't remember the last time I ate steak, not sure why I stopped eating steak........

I was going to throw a tube steak joke in here but thought better of it........Oh crap did I just say that out loud?!?:D

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
She stopped with the meat and went full time to FISH?!

I think I might have to try one last time on my own with the ribs.... If it doesnt work out... then I am ordering... A LOT!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Got trashed Friday night at some club in Mississauga.
Went with a bunch of chicks for a stagette, ended up kissing the bride to get free drinks!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Like a bachelorette party, when the bridal party all goes out for a girl's night out and celebrate the bride's last night sort-of-thing before she gets married. It was a crazy night, so many stories that can't be told! ;)
3 of the girls ended up puking later that night from all the drinking!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
SportyChick said:
Like a bachelorette party, when the bridal party all goes out for a girl's night out and celebrate the bride's last night sort-of-thing before she gets married. It was a crazy night, so many stories that can't be told! ;)
3 of the girls ended up puking later that night from all the drinking!
If I say I'm a lesbian can I join the next party? :D

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
dadogs said:
I was going to throw a tube steak joke in here but thought better of it........Oh crap did I just say that out loud?!?:D
The "swaying tenderloin" is so much better than that "tube steak".

1 - 20 of 30 Posts