Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did I get sucked back into this vortex of ineptitude and craziness?:eek: Let the games begin.

Jet, drinks are on me during Daytona. Great job.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
XX... nice to see you...

Hows the job scenario?

Anyone get Bigdaa notified? I have no email!

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
last I heard Bigdaa started up his own militia.

Good to see you here Dave...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's great to see so many familiar names. I must thank some "guy" down in Miami for directing me to this site.

I thought I would take a bit of time off. Tour the country/world. Enjoy the sights. But, I've been busier than Moto at a "butt crumb buffet at a naked Jenny Craig convention the day after corn-on-the-cobb day".

Started my own group (import packaging for now). Developed the sales group and offices on the east coast (NYC) a few months ago. Just return from LA. Opened my office and sales group in Valencia/Santa Clarita. I'm in the same area as Wicked and Vivid Entertainment. Have gotten to know some of the "talent". That story is for a different time.

2-weeks ago, I was asked to join (become COO) of the largest food packaging company in the world. They are trying to improve their Wall St. position. Need to make a decision within the next 2-weeks. Not sure if I want to go back into the corporate world and spend most of my time on a plane and out of town.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Dave, If you decide to go corporate what will happen to your new import packaging group? I also see you listed MA as your location, did you make the move from Purchase, NY

Decisions-Decisions!!!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Hi Dave, funny see you here... ;) :D

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike, Purchase was my previous headquarters. My home base is outside of Springfield, MA.

If I decide to go back corporate, I have a back-up for the import business. He would be straight equity share. Still working the details.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Dave, if you decide to pass on the COO position, throw them my name for the position. Also say hello to Allison Chaynes at Vivid for me.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Motohead said:
Dave, if you decide to pass on the COO position, throw them my name for the position. Also say hello to Allison Chaynes at Vivid for me.
Moto, gave a verbal acceptance for the new job Friday night. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Now just to pass a drug test and background check.:eek:

So, who here knows Chicago well? Need some insight. All i know is Ohare, Midway, the Westin and Sofitel hotels.

Moto, for your interest. I'm working with Wicked on a developing new items specific tto each of their "talents". Let's just say Jennifer is not shy?!:rolleyes:

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Dave, Are you moving to Chicago full time now? What does the new gig all entail.....

Give us details!?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alan, I'll be headquarted in Chicago. Most likely travel quite a bit. My girls will still be in Mass, so flying back every weekend. I need to start looking for temp housing, most likely Naperville area.

I'll share more when everything is signed and finalized.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts