Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened with those things? It seems like a good idea. Aluminum center with steel teeth. Anyone know anything more on these puppies? Sprocket Specialists made em. Thanks.

 

·
Heavy Metal
Joined
·
4,304 Posts
[bling on]tell me they are still out there...[/bling on]




when i first glanced at this thread i thought, stealth rocket...ah an excellent thread for 919's lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
don't know anything about them but that's a nice looking sprocket! Couldn't be too expensive
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RSixxy said:
don't know anything about them but that's a nice looking sprocket! Couldn't be too expensive
The idea is that it's made mostly of aluminum so it's lighter. But then has steal teeth so that it holds up longer than mainstream aluminum sprockets that wear out relatively quick... why does everyone think these things are all about fashion? :hammer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
ragdoll said:
The idea is that it's made mostly of aluminum so it's lighter. But then has steal teeth so that it holds up longer than mainstream aluminum sprockets that wear out relatively quick... why does everyone think these things are all about fashion? :hammer:
ok dork j/k ..I already knew that, I have aluminum sprockets on my bike. I just thought it also looks nice as well:D
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RSixxy said:
ok dork j/k ..I already knew that, I have aluminum sprockets on my bike. I just thought it also looks nice as well:D
Whatever dork...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
ragdoll said:
Yes, I am sarcastic almost always. Sorry, forgot you're newer here. :)

I didn't see a smilie so I thought "uh oh...I offended him..oops!" Now I know better :cool2:
 

·
Heavy Metal
Joined
·
4,304 Posts
ragdoll said:
Not bling. Light and sturdy, dorkhead.
sorry, if it's gold, it's bling :punk: ...muffinhead :smartass:


i'm actually workin a black/gold scheme up right now for the street bike, could care less about rotating mass reductions

the track bike is all aluminum...and i could care less about looks on it cause it's more rashed up than an asphaultsurfin-brittytitty

as for sixxy...c'mon, she might be a bit of a gear head w/ the 'nice sprocket' comment but she's 100% chick w/ the 'couldn't be too expensive' comment :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
ratdog said:
as for sixxy...c'mon, she might be a bit of a gear head w/ the 'nice sprocket' comment but she's 100% chick w/ the 'couldn't be too expensive' comment :laugh:
What eva!!:ban: :hammer: I know that an all aluminum (like mine) will cost more than one made of aluminum AND steel!
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RSixxy said:
What eva!!:ban: :hammer: I know that an all aluminum (like mine) will cost more than one made of aluminum AND steel!
I wish... When these WERE readily available I remember they were quite pricey.
 

·
Heavy Metal
Joined
·
4,304 Posts
RSixxy said:
What eva!!:ban: :hammer: I know that an all aluminum (like mine) will cost more than one made of aluminum AND steel!
just playin...not that you didn't know, just that you may not care as much so long as it's somethin you like
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
ratdog said:
just playin...not that you didn't know, just that you may not care as much so long as it's somethin you like
I like function a lot more actually but I do like my bike to look good..even though she has scratches etc on her.:001_unsure: But I don't have a bling bling type of bike or some pink paint job--blech!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
turn_1 said:
And whats wrong with PINK!!!:gunsmilie:
uh oh--how come I knew someone was going to come up with a comment on that...except I expected a female..not a male!!:eek:hmy: LOL:wacko:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
turn_1 said:
Notice my sig. :cool2:
I noticed it after I posted the pink comment..LOL well I still stand by it..no pink on a bike:) (at least for me anyway :D )
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top