Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Ahhhhhh second official poster. How long til it's full strength again?

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hear ya. long story short I was cleaning up old accounts off the server, getting ready to move servers. Turns out the database was installed on one of those accounts so when I killed the account all the data went bye bye. Mistake of ignorance. We tried to recover something but it was gone. Just got the databse reinstalled and added the portal page.

As much as this sucks for everyone, and you do have my apologies, it sucks a little worse for me. :rolleyes:

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
OK - I've stumbled back to the fold.

Thought I was going to be broken hearted again the way Motorush left me so I've been drunk for a couple of days.

Anyone got any BC powders??

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I'm beginning to think it is some left winged liberal conspiracy to eliminate all motorcycle realted forums. I say BRING IT ON BITCH!:cool:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the only good thing is that each day you come back you'll be able to see whatever i got accomplished. still a problem in the portal page that sort of locks you in - just strip the url down to /forum and you'll get in.

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
Took me a while to register. Wasn't doing anything but refreshing no matter what I clicked on. Went and deleted my cookie for the site and bingo.

Good luck with the rebuild jetblast.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Damn Kevin! That really sucks! Did it wipe out both .net and WT's at the same time?

But you know what this means right? I'm just going to have to do a lot more postwhoring to catch back up to my post count status.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
CMulford said:
Took me a while to register. Wasn't doing anything but refreshing no matter what I clicked on. Went and deleted my cookie for the site and bingo.
Did the same thing to me as well but I just reloaded the page in fresh.
Then it wouldn't let me get into this thread!

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
Another thing I just had to do was change the address in my "Favorites" list to get rid of everything beyond www.wristtwisters.com since I left and tried to come back that way and got locked out again. F'in A Cotton, F'in A.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts