Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Is that really yours??? That thing is awesome! I'll give you $1000 for it!!! :eek: :eek: Hey I'm poor! But seriously that is one of a kind! How did you ever get it?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Anyone see the Barrett Jackson auction? Dodge and Chrysler muscle going for huge $$$$$

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
If its the real deal... He get double that!

The Hemi cars are all going for outrageous prices... making the regular guy a dreamer!

I called on a 1970 Charger R/T 3 weeks ago and the guy took it to B/J last minute... the car looked nice... turned out it was REALLY nice...

Anyway... had 440/6 pack... and it went for $217k! Plus fees in a no reserve auction!

Right then and there I decided if I am ever gonna have the muscle of my dreams I wont be able to dive it anyways... so now I am thinking replica...

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
midwest said:
Right then and there I decided if I am ever gonna have the muscle of my dreams I wont be able to dive it anyways... so now I am thinking replica...
Use a Fiero for the replica... Like they do with the Lambo's

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Use a Fiero for the replica... Like they do with the Lambo's
Ummmm....... NO?! Not exactly that route... Man, you are form the sticks arent you?! You need to get down to the City more often....

I am leaning more along the lines of one of these....

But a fiero.... yeah, those are nice too!:) :D

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
You've never seen that before? They take those crappy pontiacs and convert them to all kinds of crappy made rep. cars. Usually leave in the 4cyl. 75hp motor too.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Actually, the Cobra replicars aren't too pricey. Me, I'd rather have a Super 7. Those things are absolutely fantastic. Something like 1300 lbs with 200 horse from a Cosworth engine.

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
I like the way you think Midwest........I'll get me a Cobra wanna be someday too......

Had to tell you that I don't like the rims on that example.....too contemporary....

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
They are very nice rims... however he polished the hell out of them! That whole car is too polished. The paint has soo many coats of Zaino on it it looks so deep you could swim in it... He and the Zaino guy are on a first name basis and he was given all kinds of stuff free to try on his car.

The engine bay is so bright in the sun, you cant even stand to look at it... I kid you not! I love the rims... just not polished...

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Actually, the Cobra replicars aren't too pricey. Me, I'd rather have a Super 7. Those things are absolutely fantastic. Something like 1300 lbs with 200 horse from a Cosworth engine.
There are a lot of Cobra brands out there... I am not a fan of the donor cars. Start me out with a nice new roller and toss in your choice of engine and tranny. ERA makes a nice car... but right now I am partial to the Superformances... they hold their value quite well too. They tend to be heavier that the Super 7... but up to and more than twice the Hp you quoted there.

Its not money to burn Moto... Hell I dont even have it all yet! But I am a good way into it. Barring any unfortunate instances, I want one before I turn 40!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
A little less bling and that would be the car for me as well......Just gotta figure out how to talk the wife into it one of these days!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Its not money to burn Moto... Hell I dont even have it all yet! But I am a good way into it. Barring any unfortunate instances, I want one before I turn 40!

I was not talking about you, I was talking about the HemiCuda selling for $6.3 billion...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts