Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Damn that lever is trick! Nice little fly screen as well, even if it looks like a Buell screen.:rolleyes:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the coolest thing about this bike is it's so ugly from the factory you can't help but make it look better. :) The stock windscreen makes for a lot of buffeting so hopefully the little flyscreen will reduce the wind effect, plus I removed the hand brushguards which will help. These levers are adjustable length too, very trick stuff. I added up my wishlist yesterday and it exceeds the price of the bike.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
That wind screen looks about the same size as the one Honda makes for the niner. It stops the wind about half way up your chest unless you're in a full tuck.

The adjustable levers are the sh#t! Especially if you have small hands or partially amputated fingers.:D

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd post a picture of the finished product but it looks exactly like the one above so there you have it. It follows the lines of the "beak" (the top fender) very nicely but it is kinda batmanish huh?

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did a poor job of explaining the levers. Yes they're adjustable (like settings) but they're very adjustable...
Made by Vario

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
As Cleveland would say, "Oh that's niiice"

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wacky looking. I had a similar experience with UPS today... Except it said the package was in my city, arrival scan. I called them and they said it hadn't been sorted so I had to wait until Monday for them to deliver it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts