WristTwisters.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This town needs an enema!
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For Sale: Renthal Fatbar Street Low Black 828-50-BK

I installed these bars on my 919, but they're a little too wide for my tastes, so I'm selling. Was only on the bike for 2 days. I did drill a hole for the throttle control, as shown in photos as reference for how it might fit your setup. Some light scuffs where clutch and brake levers were mounted.

$50 shipped to contiguous US

Local pickup in Los Angeles area also an option

Attachments

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
REDUCED PRICE:

$40 shipped to contiguous USA

Buy this from me!

·
McTavish
6,226 Posts
Apologies for asking an unrelated question, but how do you find that throttle assist as shows in your pictures?
Any commentary would be appreciated.

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Apologies for asking an unrelated question, but how do you find that throttle assist as shows in your pictures?
Any commentary would be appreciated.
No worries. It's a Throttle Rocker II and it's great! Really helps to alleviate wrist/hand pain when doing longer rides because you can just rest your palm on the throttle and wiggle and stretch your fingers. Also makes it easy to keep the front brake lever covered with the index and middle fingers when on the throttle.

In terms of throttle control, it took some getting used to, but now I've developed the sensitivity to be able to modulate it smoothly even when canyon riding. It's also easily adjustable and removable, but I prefer to just find a good spot to keep it set at and just adapt to the feel.

I'd highly recommend it!

I've also used the Crampbuster, which is the same overall concept, but I didn't like it because the plastic is thicker, making it feel more obtrusive on your grip, and it isn't ergonomically shaped like the Throttle Rocker is.

·
McTavish
6,226 Posts
No worries. It's a Throttle Rocker II and it's great! Really helps to alleviate wrist/hand pain when doing longer rides because you can just rest your palm on the throttle and wiggle and stretch your fingers. Also makes it easy to keep the front brake lever covered with the index and middle fingers when on the throttle.

In terms of throttle control, it took some getting used to, but now I've developed the sensitivity to be able to modulate it smoothly even when canyon riding. It's also easily adjustable and removable, but I prefer to just find a good spot to keep it set at and just adapt to the feel.

I'd highly recommend it!

I've also used the Crampbuster, which is the same overall concept, but I didn't like it because the plastic is thicker, making it feel more obtrusive on your grip, and it isn't ergonomically shaped like the Throttle Rocker is.
Thanks for the authoritative review!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts