Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
"I could be crazy, but there's something strange about a minivan beating a corvette in a race."

That is an odd looking Corvette.

Ha, they didn't even bother putting that power into a newer van... that thing is like a 1988 model or something. Sweet.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
ragdoll said:
"I could be crazy, but there's something strange about a minivan beating a corvette in a race."

That is an odd looking Corvette.

Ha, they didn't even bother putting that power into a newer van... that thing is like a 1988 model or something. Sweet.
Not a Vette, but a Camaro.

Just love sleepers. The whole "un-pimp" your ride thing.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
American Engineering in da house... :D

Isn't that a Chevy Astro Van... consider like the worst van in the whole planet?

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I....I just don't think I have anything else to say

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Seems really obvious... but it's a CAMERO and a Dodge CARAVAN... how can people think it's a corvette or a Astro van?

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
how can people think it's a corvette or a Astro van?
Because is to fast and it looked like an Astro Van? Dodge Caravan, Chevy Astro van... same shiot anyways! :D

I may not to be to hip on the minivans knowledge campaing, Now, I would never confuse a camaro for a Corvette... that much I know! ;) :walkman:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ragdoll said:
Seems really obvious... but it's a CAMERO and a Dodge CARAVAN... how can people think it's a corvette or a Astro van?
Yea, it's probably a '97 Camaro vs probably a mid 80's Caravan with the 4cylinder turbo. If I were the guy with the Camaro I prob wouldn't show my face at any bracket races for awhile!:cursing:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
RC90 said:
Because is to fast and it looked like an Astro Van? Dodge Caravan, Chevy Astro van... same shiot anyways! :D

I may not to be to hip on the minivans knowledge campaing, Now, I would never confuse a camaro for a Corvette... that much I know! ;) :walkman:
You always talk funny, mang!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Bigdaa said:
You always talk funny, mang!
Funny is my middle name... :saddam:

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
RC90 not only talks funny, he types funny too...

That F1 minivan would be awesome to get a ride in... 700hp, top speed of 180mph, with F1 car like acceleration! Would be insane!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts