Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never realized the size of these GP racers until now. Pedrosa fits right in with the horse jockeys and Rossi at 5' 11" could be a gay runway male model in the high fashion industry.

Pedrosa: 104 lb, 5'2"
Elias: 121 lb, 5'4"
Melandri: 128 lb, 5'6"
Stoner: 128 lb 5'7"
Capirossi: 130 lb, 5'4"
Rossi: 130 lb, 5'11"
Hayden: 150 lb, 5'8"
Gibernau: 154 lb, 5'9"

Less weight equals more acceleration, slower fuel consumption and longer tire life.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Look at them when they are standing around in their suits next time. You can tell they are toothpicks. Especially Rossi

·
Registered
417 Posts
It makes me feel better to know that even though they can ride a bike much, much faster than me... I can still kick every one of their asses, probably 2 at a time!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I can still kick every one of their asses, probably 2 at a time!
If you can catch them... that is! :D

I remember all last year people complaining about Pedrosa's height and weight on the 250 and I thought that it did played a big role back then but I don't necessary believe that it holds a lot of water on the MotoGP bikes. It sure has its own advantages but I bet it also comes with big disadvantages.

Being said that, it sure looks like all this young guns are very small and diminutuves (with the exeption of Rossi of course... he's just as skinny as they come!). this will play a major role on the 800cc bikes because all the mfgs will make the bikes as small as possible (at least Honda)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeah they are small guys, easier for them to manuver the bikes. They are very skinny though especially Rossi at his height...if that were a female, she would be considered aneroxic.

·
Registered
417 Posts
RSixxy said:
Yeah they are small guys, easier for them to manuver the bikes. They are very skinny though especially Rossi at his height...if that were a female, she would be considered aneroxic.

Way to gay up the thread!!!! :ban:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
The question is... why would you have that pic in your PC? if you didn't... why would you waste time looking for it :D :D :D

Is that a man's purse?

·
Registered
465 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Way to gay up the thread!!!! :ban:
Actually guys can be anorexic too, it's not discussed anywhere near how it's discussed on women though. But it does exsist :hammer:

·
Registered
417 Posts
RSixxy said:
Actually guys can be anorexic too, it's not discussed anywhere near how it's discussed on women though. But it does exsist :hammer:

Well... from the proportions of your old avatar (which I am in love with btw) I know I don't have to worry about you.

Speaking of which, can you please pm your old av to me? :001_tt1:

·
Registered
465 Posts
MetallicCarrot said:
Well... from the proportions of your old avatar (which I am in love with btw) I know I don't have to worry about you.

Speaking of which, can you please pm your old av to me? :001_tt1:
LOL no I am not aneroxic, didn't have that problem although I have a best friend who did have it when she was young. That ole av?? I need a new one :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.