Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Sirius? I never was really a Howard Stern fan, but man, that stuff is funny sometimes. I figured he'd just be overly perverse and would just swear constantly, which I think would make it boring, but it's staying pretty good so far.

I love it when they just go off on each other and argue.

Tune over to Channel 100 sometime.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Nope, but I do have XM and I love it! I listen to news on the way to work and usually channel 150 on the way home to lighten after a long hard day. 150 is totally uncensored comedy from every comic under the sun and damn do you hear some funny sh#t!

Oh and btw Howard is a lib!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have XM too and love it. Not a Stern fan and had my XM long before he went to Sirius. I hardly ever listen to radio or even CDs anymore.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'm an XM listener too. love it!! and if i want a fix of stupid radio show, opie & anthony are on XM

·
Registered
172 Posts
i love channel 150 :) it gets me thru the 3 hour drive on my weekends to go see my husband. it's like having someone in the car talking to you :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
lil' ******* girl said:
i love channel 150 :) it gets me thru the 3 hour drive on my weekends to go see my husband. it's like having someone in the car talking to you :)
I know I'm about to highjack this thread, but I really missed something the past few months evidently. HUSBAND?! Congrats!

·
Registered
172 Posts
angela155 said:
I know I'm about to highjack this thread, but I really missed something the past few months evidently. HUSBAND?! Congrats!
hahaha, thanks ang :) i can't stop smiling (it's almost sickening!!!)

·
Registered
100 Posts
When I had XM I enjoyed it a lot. Pretty much keept it on XM Comedy 90% of the time. Never really tried Sirius. I'd still listen to it if my receiver hadn't been stolen last year.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
sorry guys, running in and out.. I will post any models I can get....

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Read somewhere that Howard's getting dull by the minute since he doesn't have anybody pissing him off or the FCC on his nuts... is this true? I used to listen to him each morning before he got banned from the radio station :D

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Let's dredge this one back up for good measure. :D

OK, crunch time here. I just finished six days of free satellite radio trials. 3 days each of XM and Sirius. Great stations from both, so give me some input on which to get. I listen to talk some, but 95% is music. I really want something portable for the bike, but I can use in the truck, and in the house or office. I have seen that both offer a walkman/mp3 style of tuner, are they good for the other uses as well? What kind of up front cost and recurring fees are there between the two? Thanks in advance to all of you who can help. Bollocks to anyone that attempts immediate derailment.

·
Mc 9er
1,268 Posts
I have sirius,it's awesome,howard is the man and anything but dull.I'm in and out of my truck all day,so if i miss parts here and there i don't mind,cause i can catch it on the replay,the phony phone calls,rich and sal,the sybian,arty,its just a constant laugh(or gross out) fest.now that he's got all his tapes back from his last 25yrs uncensored it's really added to an already entertaining show.sirius also has comedy stations besides howard and a lot of great music channels.but i think if you try sirius and become a closet howard fan,you won't have a need for any other channels,everything else seems dull by comparison:thumbup:

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Thanks for that mcdonald, I doubt seriously that I will ever dig Howard Stern, but the commercial free music and mobile capabilities are what is keeping me hooked.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Not a Howard fan myself....I have XM and personally love it! The music and news selection is outstanding. Also Ridge on channel 144 you can get all of your up to the date Jeff Gordon news.:whistling:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts