WristTwisters.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I know it's been a long time since I've been anything but fairly active on here, but I'm hoping to have more time this summer to ride and get back into some hobbies.

Divorce puts life on pause for a bit, y'know?

Anyhoo, for those that remember, I have a YouTube channel where I had a few 919 vids and some of the 599 and Tuono and other mods and stuff, and my subscriber count is ~915.

For those that know YouTube... you have to have exactly 1000 subs or more in order to get money in your channel.

I used to get paid (it was measly, like $15/month), but it was all going towards my girls' college fund.

Can I ask a shameful plug of anyone to just go to my channel and hit subscribe?

https://www.youtube.com/user/g00gl3it

I'm not creating any new content (yet, haha), so I promise you won't get annoying emails. I'm really just trying to push over that 1000 mark without putting in too much effort.

That makes me sound old. Maybe I should just go buy a Harley :laugh:

Hope you all are well. And I hope your rides aren't cancelled because of the bug (or fear thereof).

And thanks to everyone who helps a fellow out, it's much appreciated!

·
McTavish
6,233 Posts
Hey folks,

I know it's been a long time since I've been anything but fairly active on here, but I'm hoping to have more time this summer to ride and get back into some hobbies.

Divorce puts life on pause for a bit, y'know?

Anyhoo, for those that remember, I have a YouTube channel where I had a few 919 vids and some of the 599 and Tuono and other mods and stuff, and my subscriber count is ~915.

For those that know YouTube... you have to have exactly 1000 subs or more in order to get money in your channel.

I used to get paid (it was measly, like $15/month), but it was all going towards my girls' college fund.

Can I ask a shameful plug of anyone to just go to my channel and hit subscribe?

https://www.youtube.com/user/g00gl3it

I'm not creating any new content (yet, haha), so I promise you won't get annoying emails. I'm really just trying to push over that 1000 mark without putting in too much effort.

That makes me sound old. Maybe I should just go buy a Harley :laugh:

Hope you all are well. And I hope your rides aren't cancelled because of the bug (or fear thereof).

And thanks to everyone who helps a fellow out, it's much appreciated!
I just subscribed!
By the way, I still think you're a good guy, even with the cat jumping out in front of you.

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just subscribed!
By the way, I still think you're a good guy, even with the cat jumping out in front of you.
:laugh:, oh, the comments on that video are the best. Had a lot of fun with that one! :grin2:

His name was Ice Cream, btw :surprise:

·
Super Moderator
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Done. now go get a bike and make some videos!
I still have the T! Just cracked 10k miles on her. Bought her with only 300, so I know it's not much compared to what you old timers get in the saddle, but I'm looking forward to some more.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,599 Posts
In for a penny, in for a pound!!!! :)

·
Tirone?
1,305 Posts
Subscribed!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: g00gl3it

·
Wanna free cat?