Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we change how long it takes to time out? Or at least make it a user option in the control panel?

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
turn_1 said:
Can we change how long it takes to time out? Or at least make it a user option in the control panel?
What times out? Nothing times out for me except for the 20 minutes you get for Editing a posting... which I think sucks. Since I change my mind every 5 minutes and edit almost every post of mine.

See, I even edited this one so that I can say that at 607 posts, that means I actually post like 1214 times because I redo everything.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
What's timing out?

20 minutes is more than fair. I used to run a longer interval on other websites but found that in the midst of heated debate people would change their stories.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No not for editing...lets say I am reading a topic...get a call (I'm at work) and come back like 5-10 minutes later and try to reply and it wants me to login again.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Yeah, most of us are slacking off while actually working, and stuff happens and then we actually have to work and then we want to come back to slacking off and then we need to log in again?

What is that?

Nice change!

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Usually if I'm needed at work while I'm reading a post or replying... I just tell them I'm on WristTwisters.com and they leave me alone. They don't bother me when I'm on here anymore, not since The Incident....

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
aaaahhhhh....The Incident, remember it well...

the amount of blood was disturbing, so was the screaming, lots of crying and screaming...but at least it's quiet now and hey, grandpa's gotta eat, someone fetchme my chainsaw and put on that little leather mask ya stitched together

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
changed from 90 minutes to 30 minutes. It was causing some unreliable / unusual statistics by not clearing cookies often enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts