Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Just put in my 2 week notice at work. That means they have to pay me my 3 weeks, 2 days of vacation. And that mean SATO's!! I'm like a little kid in a candy store. Can't wait! Have to wait till I get the check and then ordering them. Since my bike is yellow, I think I'll be getting the Carbon Fiber cans. I think the carbon fiber will look great against the bright yellow.

Will also be ordering some leather pants, and racing boots and will be doing a track day. Looking like the track day will be at Mid Ohio. I'm looking at Mid July for a track day.

I'll probably be selling my 900rr setup if anyone is interested. Would like to get 100 bucks for it....Check my website for pictures.....

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
Congrats on the new job Adam!

And I totally understand the Sato fever. That's how I was when I bought mine.

Sent you a PM.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, thanks, I'll be designing RV frames now. But first I have to get all of thier 14,000 parts from autocad to Inventor. They want to switch to 3d and no one knows how to use Inventor. That's where I come in. After that project is done, then I'll be In R & D!!! Really excited about the move!

But I'm more excited about the Sato's!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Adam...

If you buy from Dan Kyle, and ask nicely, you can save $50 if you tell him to keep the heat shields. That's how I bought mine.
Z

Satos Baby!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Sounds like you are gonna be pulling down the bucks!!!
Good on ya!

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bigdaa said:
Sounds like you are gonna be pulling down the bucks!!!
Good on ya!
Well I hav 17 vacation days at my old job and they going to give m a check for all of them. That's where the sato money is coming from.

Zeus, Hey thanks for the tip, that's where I was going to get them from anyway and I will ask nicely....lol..

Can't wait!!!!!!!

The two guys I ride with have RC's and they always sound good, Now i will too!!!!

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
Today at 7:00 pm everyone with Satos point the a$$ end of you're bike towards Lagrange, IN and rev em up for 30 seconds or so or do a nasty burnout.

We'll have him jonesin' even worse in no time!!!! :001_tt1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts