Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
919 Rider
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot because they’re discontinued but I’m after a pair of pillon peg mounts for the 919 Sato rearsets. I’m loathe to put the stock footpegs back on my 919. If I can’t find original Sato pillion pegs I’ll consider making my own from alloy plate and a pair of aftermarket pegs.

·
McTavish
6,375 Posts
I know this is a long shot because they’re discontinued but I’m after a pair of pillon peg mounts for the 919 Sato rearsets. I’m loathe to put the stock footpegs back on my 919. If I can’t find original Sato pillion pegs I’ll consider making my own from alloy plate and a pair of aftermarket pegs.
I hope you find a Sato kit, so you have all gold.

·
919 Rider
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve been looking at my stock rearsets. I may be able to cut off the pillion peg mounts and with a bit of welding/grinding bolt those to the Satos.
Or just fit my stock rearsets again....sigh!

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
I've been tempted to sell mine, but I have to keep telling myself they are useful to strap things too. Removed the right side passenger peg so I could attach a piece of 1" strap where it belonged to keep my boot off of the exhaust. Now that I've proven the strap will keep my boot off of the exhaust, I should mount them back up but I've honestly only used them on long rides to stretch out.

·
919 Rider
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been tempted to sell mine, but I have to keep telling myself they are useful to strap things too. Removed the right side passenger peg so I could attach a piece of 1" strap where it belonged to keep my boot off of the exhaust. Now that I've proven the strap will keep my boot off of the exhaust, I should mount them back up but I've honestly only used them on long rides to stretch out.
If your ever tempted...PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts