Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know what... I don't own a rear stand for my bikey. I don't know why I haven't bought one yet. Just thought about it.

Anyone have a suggestion for one? I wouldn't use it a whole lot, just for chain service or tire removal. So something cheaper is just fine by me.

Thanks for the input.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
2 shovels, a broom, various buckets, some pots for plants and a scarecrow? What's going on here Mike?

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
dadogs said:
2 shovels, a broom, various buckets, some pots for plants and a scarecrow? What's going on here Mike?
Enough already... I hear that shiet from the wife all the time "when are you going to clean up the garage?"

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dadogs said:
When I started reading that, I thought you were going to say you MADE a rear stand out of 2 shovels a broom etc.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I got mine thru Handy... $100 for both. For the amount of time I use 'em, they're perfect.

m51142 said:
Enough already... I hear that shiet from the wife all the time "when are you going to clean up the garage?"

If you think your garage is a mess, you should come see mine.
24'x24' w/ 2 mustangs, 4 motorcycles, snowblower, oil drum, tool box, entertainment center, rear end, grill, compressor, fireplace insert, & various other crap laying all over the place.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
h_ryder said:
I got mine thru Handy... $100 for both. For the amount of time I use 'em, they're perfect.

24'x24' w/ 2 mustangs, 4 motorcycles, snowblower, oil drum, tool box, entertainment center, rear end, grill, compressor, fireplace insert, & various other crap laying all over the place.

Awesome deal... thanks guys.

I'd like to see that garage, how do you fit all that in there. I picture a grill stacked on a snowblower.

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
I wanna know (or maybe I don't) what he uses the "rearend" for? Is this after beer entertainment?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
ragdoll said:
I'd like to see that garage, how do you fit all that in there. I picture a grill stacked on a snowblower.
If I can remember, I'll take a pic tonite.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
HondaJim said:
I wanna know (or maybe I don't) what he uses the "rearend" for? Is this after beer entertainment?
Hey now... it's a 5-lug out of a mustang.

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Okay, okay......I was picturing a wall mounted device.:001_tt1:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
h_ryder said:

Uh, why is your entertainment center in the garage?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
m51142 said:

Don't worry my friend, I've been sheet rocking and taping mine for the last 4mths and still haven't finished so mine is a little messy as well.:whistling:

·
Registered
465 Posts
how did you work on your bike without a rear stand? When I didn't have one I had to borrow one but I had to go get my own ages ago.

Go get one!

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
And... back to the actual question - I would go with Pit Bulls anytime. I just love the worksmanship on them. Wish they made them in black!

:sleep:

G

·
WIM-RC51 said:
And... back to the actual question - I would go with Pit Bulls anytime. I just love the worksmanship on them. Wish they made them in black!

:sleep:
They do ...But you have to go buy some black spray paint to make the color come out:tongue_smilie:

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RSixxy said:
how did you work on your bike without a rear stand? When I didn't have one I had to borrow one but I had to go get my own ages ago.

Go get one!
I would hang the bike from the trusses in the garage. :D

But in my new house it's all drywalled and painted up. I beat you dadogs. 4 months? Seriously? I did mine in 3 days and I suck at that stuff.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.