Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone post a legible dyno chart for a stock 2002+ RC-51 please? Thanks.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hondaf4iguy said:
http://rc51.org/dyno/mddyno.htm

Not stock, but clear top see. Actually a beautiful curve as well.
Hey, that's good enough for me... I must have been blind not to see that. Thanks.

Hey whatever happened to that SquidShady guy that had that site? Or is he on here under a different name?

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
sshady? heard he was in bangkok finding out what makes a hard man humble...

nah, he was around b4 this site nuked itself in the head right out of the gate, don't know if he made it back after that...

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
Whew... just made it back from Bangcock, got a bad case of ratlag & a worse case of crabs

Squidshady AKA Lord Duckhunter AKA LDH

G

·
I must applaud you for your name. I thought it was cool (being a Duc/Twin rider):thumbup1: Still like my bike more though :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
hehe thanks... it started as just duckhunter & went through a myriad of transformations along the way (Mr, Dr, Darth, Sir, Damn, etc...) & ultimately stopped on Lord... I tried to get away from it a few years back & become Squidshady, but no matter what username I posted with everybody just called me LDH

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
I always thought LDH stood for Lactate DeHhdrogenase. It is the isoenzyme found in body tissues. Applying my clinical chemistry knowledge to this one was way off the mark.;)

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
m51142 said:
I always thought LDH stood for Lactate DeHhdrogenase. It is the isoenzyme found in body tissues. Applying my clinical chemistry knowledge to this one was way off the mark.;)
I can tie my own shoes...

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
yea but I can tell you how far each of your valves is out of spec just by placing my nuts on your valve cover & revving the bike a couple times.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You must have a saggy beanbag.

Remember the SNL where they are shooting a scene for a movie and the blonde detective keeps kicking Will Ferrel in the nuts? Ha... "they're big, red, and sore as hell"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts