Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an idea on a ramp to be able to load my 919 into the back of my Titan? I'm sure as heck not using my skinny dirt bike ramp. Keep in mind the back of the truck sits pretty high off the ground and would like to keep the angle of ascent and descent to a minimum.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RydTheSlyd said:
If you have a hill near by you can drive the front wheels up on it, Reducing the angle!!??

I do, but I don't have any guarantees that my destinations will have hills.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Planning on taking trips with the RV and want to take the bike along on some of them. If we take the dirt bikes I have that covered. The 919 is a different story.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Look for the bi-folding ramp. It folds out wide enough that you can ride the bike up the ramp and not worry about falling off. All aluminium.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Next thing I have to figure out is if I can close the gate with the bike in back.

·
Registered
858 Posts
It doesn't really matter unless you have other things in the back. If so just get a cargo net. If the bike is tied down right it ain't going anywhere.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NewRedRider said:
It doesn't really matter unless you have other things in the back. If so just get a cargo net. If the bike is tied down right it ain't going anywhere.

It will matter if I have the RV hooked up as I can't have the tail gate down while towing it.

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
dadogs said:
It will matter if I have the RV hooked up as I can't have the tail gate down while towing it.
Just get a big convoy goin' Truck---->RV----->Trailer w/bike. Hehehehe, that should be a sight goin down the highway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts