Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am 40% gay LOL

you are a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out! (no doubt due to the fact I have changed my own oil LOL)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Bock is 23% gay. Evidently I need to loosen up.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
40%. I think the paying over $100 for a shirt and using a facial cleanser made me a bit gayer. But, it still says loosen up. Woo hoo, I'm not an a$$ knight.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
When that meter first started going up and went all the way to 100%, I got scared. It just does that before you get your results...whew!

30% ! So I want my house to look nice and I trim my pubes, come on! Sporty shaved her back, does that make her more manly?

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Dadogs is 23% gay, Dadogs needs too loosen up. Dadogs is tired of talking about himself in the 3rd person....

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
There is an interesting test on the internet that I'll have to find...
"Would you have been a Nazi?"

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
23%... although some of them were odd! A good driver a better lover? What the hell does that have to do with anything? ANd redecorating a new flat? I dotn have a new flat and if I did I would be taking my stuff which is already nice with me!

I know what is gay.... that test!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
When that meter first started going up and went all the way to 100%, I got scared
Same here... :scared:

Yep, 26% as well... need more loosing up. I thought the trimming of pubic hairs would only make me a Metro Sexual but I guess I was wrong. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
SportyChick said:
56% GAY!!

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!"
Does this mean Sporty bats for both teams?

G

·
midwest said:
23%... although some of them were odd! A good driver a better lover? What the hell does that have to do with anything? ANd redecorating a new flat? I dotn have a new flat and if I did I would be taking my stuff which is already nice with me!

I know what is gay.... that test!
Midwest i dont know if it has anything to do with me scoreing a 26% percent on the gay test or something else but i find myself spending on average about 3 hours of my work day starring at your avitar!:tt1: :001_icon16: :dots: sucky sucky now!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.