Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have close to 350 posts so far, and I am worried that others here will consider me to be a post whore. I know what some are thinking .........

"Huh! Bigdaa, worried about being a post whore. He should be worried about people thinking him to be a wimp and a pussy for owning two Kawasakis, or worried about Sporty shooting his ass up with an illegally obtained Canadian firearm, or vapor locking at his monitor cause he just turned fifty and he is getting long in the tooth(what teeth he has left) and hates his job cause he's been there a frikken quarter century too damn long and his boss is a stubby little troll of a woman that should only be encountered while traversing an old medevil bridge over a dank stream in a mossy forrest "

Well, I do have an image to upholed (he said 'holed') and spelling to learn. Are there others here who have similar concerns? Can we share, you know, just air things out like adults? I don't know. Maybe I'm asking too much and should be stoned like in the olden days. But deep down, I really am sensitive and think others share my feelings. Post whore.............that's got such a negative conotation to it. I have other aspects to my life. I like to watch cartoons with my boys. We enjoyed watching people get torn apart in Jur-ass-ic Park 2. But, yet, the terminal is only 5 steps away, and there I am on wristtwist again. Can a person lose their identity to post whoorishness? I sure hope not.

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Bigdaa said:
I have close to 350 posts so far, and I am worried that others here will consider me to be a post whore. I know what some are thinking .........

I have other aspects to my life. I like to watch cartoons with my boys. We enjoyed watching people get torn apart in Jur-ass-ic Park 2. But, yet, the terminal is only 5 steps away, and there I am on wristtwist again. Can a person lose their identity to post whoorishness? I sure hope not.
PLEASE! Tell me this is not what my future looks like !!!! Otherwise, Sporty you have my permission to :death: already.

Bigdaa... you bored? Lonely? Old and Abandoned?

Snap out of it man !!!!! :eek:nline2long: Step away from the PC !!!

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
OH MAN !!!

I DID IT! I DID IT! My name is all over the front / main page. It lists most active threads... and.... I AM ALL OVER THEM !!!!!

:taz: :taz:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
But I am the weird one?

Alrighty then... :D

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Ahhhhhhh it was just BigDaa posting? And I thought it was going to be a pic of a whore on a..........oh never mind.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dadogs said:
Ahhhhhhh it was just BigDaa posting? And I thought it was going to be a pic of a whore on a..........oh never mind.
Yes...a pic of a whore on, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the possibilities!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fattttttttttttttt pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Bigdaa said:
"Huh! Bigdaa, worried about being a post whore. He should be worried about people thinking him to be a wimp and a pussy for owning two Kawasakis, or worried about Sporty shooting his ass up with an illegally obtained Canadian firearm.........
Jebus you can be long-winded about absolutely NOTHING!
I don't have any illegally obtained Canadian firearms so you have a choice of my foot or Moto's fist.............

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SportyChick said:
Jebus you can be long-winded about absolutely NOTHING!
I don't have any illegally obtained Canadian firearms so you have a choice of my foot or Moto's fist.............
Hmmmmm, both are very feminine........
Notice the short wind?

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
razorbike said:
Sounded more like a couple of flaps to me!
Hey, you get chased down the street by that Tomboy and see how it feels.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You know, let me make ammends here. Given the shiiity state of world affairs, and the propensity for Government agencies to be looking for signs of antisocial behavior, I made a big mistake by mentioning Sporty, illegal and somethin else in the same sentence. This is a total Fuk up on my part and I regret my not having thought before I pressed submit. My appologies to Sporty and I certainly meant no harm.

Now, fvck it, I'm outa here.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts