Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I really needed a front stand for tire changes, maint. etc... I however, am a cheap-ass. I want the best quality for the least amount of money. That being said, I refused to fork over $100+ for a Pit-Bull front fork-lift stand. I searched far and wide for an alternative company that made the same type of stand, but for less $$$$. Lo and behold, DMP(Dynamic Moto-Parts) S-Spec & R-Spec front/rear stands. I ordered the front fork-lift for $89 shipped. It can be converted to lift from the steering stem nut with their adapter (much like another more expensive version), and they sell a matching rear stand (I already have a Vortex, but I may match the set). The welds are done very well, the instructions are excellent, and I am very stisfied thus far. I have included pics, and will give you a couple more when I use it on the bike. But for now, this is great.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Looks like a nice stand Ridge. I'd just paint the rear stand black and call it good.

Me, I use 2 tie-straps over a beam in the garage and a floor jack. :huh:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Hey Ridge I need a link as well pls

·
Registered
227 Posts
So, I really needed a front stand for tire changes, maint. etc... I however, am a cheap-ass. I want the best quality for the least amount of money. That being said, I refused to fork over $100+ for a Pit-Bull front fork-lift stand. I searched far and wide for an alternative company that made the same type of stand, but for less $$$$. Lo and behold, DMP(Dynamic Moto-Parts) S-Spec & R-Spec front/rear stands. I ordered the front fork-lift for $89 shipped. It can be converted to lift from the steering stem nut with their adapter (much like another more expensive version), and they sell a matching rear stand (I already have a Vortex, but I may match the set). The welds are done very well, the instructions are excellent, and I am very stisfied thus far. I have included pics, and will give you a couple more when I use it on the bike. But for now, this is great.
Hey Ridge, who did you buy these from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts